cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OT: I'm a Crow! What bird are you?

i was going to post this on OCN's birthday thread, but thought it might be too much of a hijack (but seriously, I did want to greet her as one crow to another).

Anyway, a friend sent me this bird personality test to see which bird you most resemble. So I came out to be a crow, and there wasn't even a question about being attracted to bright shiny things and hoarding them!

what bird are you?..

https://cornelllabpublishinggroup.com/quizzes/?utm_term=0_47588b5758&v=7516fd43adaa

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: OT: I'm a Crow! What bird are you?

I'm a Great Horned Owl.  Cool.  One flew over my head a couple years ago at dusk; their wingspan is huge.  Thanks for posting this!

Message 16 of 18
latest reply

A... mallard?!?!? Okay.

"You’re sociable and fun, and get along well with others, never joining cliques but happy to include just about anyone in your social circles. You’re adaptable and enjoy a wide range of physical activities, especially swimming as long as you don’t have to dive."

I am NOT physical, and said so in the quiz! I'm a couch potato. And I'm terrified of the water. Well, I do get on pretty well with most people, so there's that. LOL.

Message 17 of 18
latest reply

@khatsvintagejewels wrote:

A... mallard?!?!? Okay.

"You’re sociable and fun, and get along well with others, never joining cliques but happy to include just about anyone in your social circles. You’re adaptable and enjoy a wide range of physical activities, especially swimming as long as you don’t have to dive."

I am NOT physical, and said so in the quiz! I'm a couch potato. And I'm terrified of the water. Well, I do get on pretty well with most people, so there's that. LOL.

Khatsvintagejewels - I too think there is something wrong in the mallard part of the profiling. A friend of mine also came up as a mallard and she is the least sociable person I know (surely there are less sociable people, but then nobody would know them, right?) and she also is totally not physical in any way (much less swim). 

Weird about the mallard!

Message 18 of 18
latest reply