cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OT .... Can I not respond to a buyer's bad feedback?

I got a big red one, the first ever! A mixed jewelry lot last month and every item is clearly shown plus I put extra stuff in there before I closed and shipped it. The title and description said exactly what it was. The neg was terrible, said it was junk and nothing useable. I ended up sending a private message asking why she would do that without contacting me. I would have refunded her. I hit the report buyer button and wrote what happened but I don't know what that will do.

Are we not able to respond to their feedback anymore?

Most used advice from my mother - Learn something new every day!
Message 1 of 42
latest reply
41 REPLIES 41

Yes.    Go to the Site map..Under Community column (far right) . you`ll see:  Reply To Feedback received.  Click on that & Go from there to the fb you need to respond to

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 2 of 42
latest reply

Thank you, I found it easily with you instructions and left a comment.

Message 3 of 42
latest reply

I saw several decent items in that lot, well worth the price she paid.  Please PM with the ID.

Message 4 of 42
latest reply

There were some nice items in there. I wished I hadn't put so many good ones in there but wanted to make sure it was worth the starting price at least.

PM sent. Thanks

Message 5 of 42
latest reply

Sorry this happened  😞

Does the Buyer's FB History show that this is a tendancy of theirs or that they are also a Seller?

Message 6 of 42
latest reply

Sooner or later you end up with someone like that. I'm sorry, I certainly know how you feel. I thought it looked like a nice lot and well described. Sort of makes you want to ask her why the heck she bid on it, doesn't it?

I would appreciate a pm as well, if you don't mind. I can't afford a buyer like that!

Message 7 of 42
latest reply

More buying than selling and the items selling are like Tanzanite and other stones so I don't know why she was interested in this lot. Maybe I shouldn't have said it this way, the note I sent her upset her and she ranted in her reply. My note.......

That feedback was uncalled for. Every item was shown clearly and there was even
extra items put in that box, If you were unhappy you should have contacted me
and I would have refunded you. You should have also looked at my feedback and
seen that I don't sell things that are as worthless as you say. I am reporting
your feedback as spiteful and rude. You will also be blocked and I will pass
that on to other buyers. I don't understand why anyone would handle a
transaction this way.

Hers

You do what you have to, however, I am reporting you for sending me a message
such as you did - that included a threat.

You can tell whoever you want
... while you still can. I simply stated the truth, nothing more. Even at a yard
sale in the worst neighborhood you would not find ANYONE trying to sell
trash.

The sheer fact that you even thought of selling that junk did not
deserve any comment from me. As far as BLOCKING me ... I would not buy a single
other item from you at any price, so you do not need to worry about blocking
me.

I typically spend several thousand dollars a month, mostly from the
same sellers for years. Go ahead and put the word out about me, as you
threatened. These messages WILL be forwarded to ebay.

You sold JUNK. That
is a fact - and if you think it was anything but that, you need to reassess what
you deem as valuable. As a matter of fact, I think i am going to send your JUNK
to ebay just to show them the garbage you are sending out!

DO NOT CONTACT
ME AGAIN.

Message 8 of 42
latest reply

you all know my doggie, BELLA little miss ELEGANZA gets JEWELRY pasted to her collar. All one word in small letters. 

Message 9 of 42
latest reply

Your Buyer sounds like they are definitely a Reseller and have most likely done this vindictively. I hope each one of these pieces they Sell is bought by someone named Karma!
Message 10 of 42
latest reply

Wanted to add that the Buyer probably buys on this ID for a different ID or Site. Why else would someone who buys and sells Asian Gems buy your lot?

Message 11 of 42
latest reply

Oh I am so so sorry!!  I feel like there are definately some odd things going on of late.  I got so frustrated selling lots that I just called them junk / craft grab bags and sold them at a set price.  

I know you must feel awful but we all know it's inevitable in this climate no matter how hard we try.

Cheer up!!!  Lots of hugs coming your way!!

Message 12 of 42
latest reply

I've never been able to understand why some buyers have such a hard time accepting responsibility for their own actions. 

They bid on a lot that is  described as"Just a fun lot for wearing, crafts, harvest for stones etc", and the pictures  provided  demonstrate that this lot is not going to have a sleeper that will make the buyer rich in their next life. 

So, in a fit of pique that they got exactly what was described, fun pieces for wearing or harvesting for stones, the obvious solution is to leave a neg! 

How does this buyer respond to a real crisis in her life? Say she runs out of her favourite lipstick, or gets a pimple on her chin? 

BTW Alex, your response was perfect. Calm and factual. I will add her to my BBL and I don't even sell here, but it does give one satisfaction. 

Message 13 of 42
latest reply

I agree, your listing was very clear. Maybe she thought she saw a sleeper and was angry she was wrong, so of course she had to blame someone, why not you?

I think your reply is very well worded!

Blocked, thanks for the hint 😉
Message 14 of 42
latest reply

WOW! what was that buyers problem? I really think she got a bargan for the price she payed for that lot. It was as discribed.. Fun , crafters, wearable, useable, resellable, harvest, all that you mentioned!!! It makes you afarid to sell your vintage or old things less then perfect items..

Soo sorry that buyer was so nasty to you 😞 But never forget, what goes around comes around.. and it will..

Message 15 of 42
latest reply