Home & Garden
Get tips from those experienced in buying and selling home décor, gardening supplies, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What kind of leaves are these?

Hello,Can anyone tell me what kind of leaves these plates might be? I thing the one on the lower right might be birch. I've looked online but can't find any that look close enough to tell. Thanks in advance.

EN 131

I don’t receive. 

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help identifying these possibly silverplated spoons

Handle straight on. Hanlde from the side Backstamp. Sorry its upsidedown. The whole lot of spoons. I haven't been able to identify the beautiful spoons I got awhile ago. They are brand new All still in tissue paper (which leads me to believe They cou...

download_20170924_023309.jpg download_20170924_023306.jpg download_20170924_023303.jpg download_20170924_023311.jpg

Hudson bay blanket witney

Sold a Hudson bay blanket by the company smith and Philips marked genuine witney . Company listed in the Witney blanket history as a Hudson bay blanket manufactor 1930 to 1979 or there about. Is this blanket a lesser quality or weight than the Early'...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Vintage Stiffel Table Lamp ID

Any and all help or shared information will be greatly appreciated! I purchased this lamp a few years ago at an Estate Sale. I used it in a massive midcentury listing for staging. Agents kept calling me ask if this lamp was for sale. Apparently their...

20171020_144325.jpg 20171020_143846.jpg 20171020_143834.jpg 20171020_143820.jpg

Area Rug / Runner Identification Help

Hi,I don't know anything about rugs, but I picked one up a few days ago because it was priced so well - It is long -- the width is around 29 - 30". Any help identifying it would be greatly appreciated. I hope that all is well with everyone! Best,B

Copper Chef Cookware

I have bought my wife most all of the Copper Chef cookware but would like to see someone offer the sauce pans without buying a full set with items we already have.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help with identifying type of storage bag

Hi,Ive been trying to find these vinyl storage bags with no luck. They are strong like ikea bags but have a zipper & can hold more. Maybe if I knew what they initially may have been used for it would help. Any ideas. Any help is greatly apreciated

Selling on EBAY

The worst web sight, confusing, does not make any sense. I can sell more on Craigslist more than ebay. I will never ever in my life recommend this!!! The worst. The developer on this web sight need to get fired! I dont even know if my item is posted ...

Help- unusual large Antique carved hall table w/ cast iron umbrella stands, can't find similar one

Hi there, I bought this at a local historical society's museum sale and I was looking for some info on it. I can't seem to find anything online that is similar. I've searched all around the item for any markings, without luck. it's large and is over ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

UV water filter fittings

I bought a 55W 12GPM UV water fllter. While the description said 1" MNTP I cannot fit a FNTP connector to it. The thread is not tapered as used in pipe fittling. GIven the tube is made of stainless steel I think the thread is actually straight (or pa...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors