Special Interest Groups
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

ExperiencedSellers

Welcome to the new ExperiencedSeller group, for members who previously had access to the PowerSeller...

0 Posts

Activity in Special Interest Groups

MUSIC! Songs ABOUT.....Cities and Towns

Tina Turner wrote this song about her hometown, Nutbush, Tennessee. I like Tina's version of 'Nutbush City Limits" but am going with Beth Hart and Joe Bonamassa's performance of it here because I really like their chemistry. No recording studio trick...

Who the heck cares? (#3)

There is always someone who cares. I know this is TCM's thread & hope she doesn't mind if I start #3. We can't go without a 'who the heck cares'.

Resolved! Choose One & Pass It On.....again

Well, once again someone at Ebay decided that the old game HAD to be closed because it was an old post...so let's try to start this thing again.Same rules as the old game Chicken or Fish?

The all new 100% upgraded Park Cooking Thread

Since the soapbox is coming to an end soon, my friends on our cooking thread that sin started asked that I start a new one over here. So here I am!Everyone feel free to join in and post your favorite recipes or questions or even stuff in daily life!I...

What is eBay friends strategy

Hello All friends i am new in this community and i want to know about eBay friends community How its work and what is main purpose of it.i will be thank full of all friends

ebay unfair to sellers

why does ebay have such distain for its sellers. Up untill 4 weeks ago I was a top rated seller with 100% feedback (1150 transactions) then I made the mistake of selling to low rated buyers (little or now feedback), at which point I recieved 2 neutra...

Ebay Fees too High .. sellers leaving in droves.

Ebay Final Value Fees are too high. They won't learn till the sales drop and drop. Also, gimmicks not working.. all the games they play with the web pages ..just irritating.10% fee on final sales and Shipping Cost! Crazy.5% fee tacked on by Paypal. C...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 174 replies
  • 246 helpful