Half.com
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

NEW EBAY SCAM

So I just got screwed by a buyer and EBAY.... situation.... buyer buys a coat for 150.00... waits 4 weeks, requests a return, stating the coat is defective. Ebay forces me to accept the return without proof from the buyer. Ebay provides a label with ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 4 helpful

What the hell is this?

I was under the impression this was a seller site,, what is this exactly?

Where can I find my wish list?

The option to add items is still there, but I can't figure out how to find the wish list to view the items. I searched Google and it says to go to your watch list, and on the left, go to "lists" and click on wish list. First of all, there's no catego...

Seller sent 2 fraudulent tracking numbers, has not sent item

Purchased 2 bridal gowns from same seller. Got EBay message it was delivered to address thousands of miles away from my address. Contacted seller who said it was a tech problem with their new system APAC. Asked not to file claim, they will fix. Then ...

Problem with purchase at seller Half.com

I purchased "2x 3000mah replacement lithium-ion battery 18v for Dewalt" back in March of 2019 and when I searched for "half.com" it said the seller closed August 2017! How do I get these batteries warranted?

Back at eBay :)

I am back at eBay I have 3 things I do for income, this will be number 4(I may need 5 jobs) What a world it is

Visit down memory lane

I was in the next State over where I took all my Half.com Books to a Used Book store and I still have credit from that there at that book store. ( I gave 1/2 to the local libary and 1/2 I hauled to a used bookstore for credit.I could have taken them ...

Half.com will be closing on August 31, 2017, Very Sad!

Half.com will be closing on August 31, 2017. View in: Browser Dear Seller,This letter is to inform you that Half.com will be closing on August 31, 2017, and you will not be able to sell on the platform following that date. Returns will continue to be...

Bonanaza

What results if any have people had on Bonanza? Looking for a way to continue selling books with little or no effort like it was on HDC. Thanks

Wish Lists

Is there any way to access our wish lists, temporarily? I had no idea half was closing and I really need to copy my wish list of books and movies so I can find them on ebay. Thanks for any help!

Half.com Inventory Import to My eBay?

I never received an e-mail saying Half.com was closing (nothing in Spam folder) and I just sent an order less than a week ago, then logged on to check inventory to see that the store is closed.Going to my inventory today, all my listings after 2013 a...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 3 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.