cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cheap gaming monitor

I'm looking for a 75 or 144hz with 2 HDMI ports.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Cheap gaming monitor

@avhur45 

I totally understand you wanting to find an item and thse boards seem like an ideal place for that. However, posting a want to nuy posts is prohibited on these boards.

Here are some examples of content or actions that aren't permitted in the community content areas (Reviews, Guides, member-created products or product descriptions, and comments). These examples provide guidance for self-publishing content on our site but shouldn't be viewed as a complete list.

• Promoting or advertising to buy, sell, or trade any product or service listed or located outside of any eBay property (eBay, eBay Stores, etc.)
  • Placing published content or products in the wrong category (miscategorization)
  • Including feedback or comments about other users
  • Including unauthorized trademarked or copyrighted content (such as uploading photos or content for which you do not have permission to use)
  • Using another eBay member's pictures or text without the other member's express permission
  • Using intellectual property without the property owner's express permission, when required. eBay strongly encourages members writing and publishing content to familiarize themselves with how eBay helps protect intellectual property. For more information, see Intellectual property and the VeRO program
  • Creating products or updating products in the catalog in a way that would violate eBay's Prohibited and restricted items policy ; or eBay's Encouraging infringement policy (for example, creating and/or selling products that a manufacturer/brand does not make or that are counterfeit); or eBay's Listing Policies
  • Including any advertising credit, including links, logos, or company names within published content
  • Publishing more than one identical piece of content or more than one identical product at the same time and in the same context
  • Encouraging, publishing, promoting, facilitating, or instructing others to engage in illegal activity or to violate eBay policy
  • Publishing content in the incorrect forum
  • Publishing reviews that aren't specific to the product
  • Enabling, encouraging, or instructing others to infringe copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights
  • Promoting giveaways, lotteries, random drawings, raffles, or prizes of any kind
  • Using HTML and JavaScript functions prohibited on eBay. See our JavaScript policy for a complete list

Here is eBay's link to the community boards: 

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/member-behavior-policies/community-content-policy?id=4265&st=12&p... 

Here is the link to a community announcement:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/About-the-Community/Rules-of-Engagement/m-p/26164369?nobounce=

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Cheap gaming monitor

Yes, what @japan-treazures said is true, but for the sake of loopholes, I will assume you were asking for a recommendation. I have this same acer monitor and I have to tell you it works really good. It does not have 2 HDMI ports but the resolution is exceptional! 

Now for the sake of pricing this is refurbished (doesn't mean its bad) and it is sold by the manufacturer themselves!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/254108800530

I am not an eBay employee but I sure feel like one sometimes
eBay Community Mentor Since 8-07-2023
Used to be panda75654
This is my only account. I do not own any other eBay accounts and will not ask for personal information. Stay safe!
Message 3 of 3
latest reply