cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KEWPIE DOLLL DESIGNED BY MARGARET ANNE OF LADY ANNE DOLLS, INC. 20 INCH JOINTED ANY INFO ?

IMG_1439 (2).JPG

IMG_1402 (3).JPG

IMG_1459 (3).JPG

IMG_1451 (2).JPG

IMG_1459 (2).JPG

IMG_1454 (2).JPG

IMG_1446 (2).JPG

IMG_1432 (2).JPG

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: KEWPIE DOLLL DESIGNED BY MARGARET ANNE OF LADY ANNE DOLLS, INC. 20 INCH JOINTED ANY INFO ?

I JUST POSTED  THIS   I  SEE NO WHERE ON THE  SITE TO POST  FOR WRITING  MY  DESCRIPTION?   here she is  a  yard sale find....any info  when  made, value  etc  .  was her dress originally ivory  or  did it  age  to  tht  very light  brown  color....she is  20 inches  tall  ..her  head  arms  and   legs  move...is she porcelain, china ..her  eyes  appear to be glass  with  soft lifelike  eyelashes   ... have  searched internet...cannot  find her anywhere..was she a limited  edition doll....thanks  again  for any information  or  where i can  see  her on the interne...i  wan to sell her  and be accurate  with her  details....

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: KEWPIE DOLLL DESIGNED BY MARGARET ANNE OF LADY ANNE DOLLS, INC. 20 INCH JOINTED ANY INFO ?

Hi shielasday.

I'm thinking that she was made in an art studio by a talented artist.  Ceramic studios used to get molds for the dolls and teach people how to paint and fire them, probably in the eighties. 

The original doll/mold was perhaps made by Lady Anne Dolls, but the artist signed "Mary Sides" was the one who finished her.  I see an 89, perhaps it was the year she was done.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply