Dolls
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Akira Blount

Hello to all. My first time here, and I will be brief. We have been looking to acquire an Akira Blount wall piece, maybe two, and would be interested in any leads, suggestions, or referrals! We make decisions quickly and are very reasonable people to...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Need help identifying a Plush Rag Doll with an Eye Patch

Hello thankyou for looking. I need to identify this 10" plush doll with an eye patch and a blue and black outfit. I think she may be Japanese from a game or a show perhaps. Maybe I am all wrong just need to know who she is.

IMG_3921.jpg IMG_3922.jpg IMG_3924.jpg

Help Identifying China Head Doll maker's signature, please.

Hello, I am trying to find out any information about this, China Head Doll. I believe this is what they are called. I believe the shoulder plate is signed: Made by Della Hestor? or Nestor? I have not seen any other CHdolls that bear a signature at al...

1.jpg 2.jpg 9.jpg 13.jpg
User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Weekend Finds 2

I miss the old Weekend Finds thread. Gosh, it's certainly been a crazy year or more for all of us.No yard sales or doll shows or estate sales for a year and a half.Finally found one on my way to the Grocery store yesterday.Found 4 American Girl dolls...

Resolved! Further update on doll scam

The scammer on the Etsy shop has now been removed, (at least for the time being,) he was removed twice before but reappeared under three different names. Many thanks to the people who supported this post, and a particular huge thankyou to rosegoldwit...

Update on Doll Scam

The seller in the Etsy shop, who I named in a previous post as Jonathan Sean Dison, has now changed his name to Jake May Berry, he is continuing to post photos of sillicone babies for sale which do not belong to him, he has no permission whatsoever t...

Resolved! Doll scam

Please pass on this information. Someone using the name Jonathan Sean Dison, on the Etsy shopping site, has stolen photographs off Ebay from the genuine artist, misrebornsilicona, and is passing these baby dolls off as his own, advertising them at th...

Will anyone purchase dolls from a smoking home?

Hello All, A friend is selling dolls that belonged to a smoker. They are older dolls like the Storybook dolls and Nancy Anns. They have the original boxes. The question is, would anyone want to purchase them in that type of condition? Thanks, Cindi

So Confused on this Vogue Baby Doll !!! TYIA any info,..

Found these Baby Doll items all together. The baby is marked VOGUE DOLLS ~ Inc on her back and is 8" tall. She does seem to fit into this unmarked Faux Fur White Sack-Blankie -- but do you think this is her original box and blankie ? -- the box is ma...

ginbabbx.gif ginbabndcu.gif ginbabbout.gif

Looking for the breastplate for Purity by Carl Armstrong

I bought the greenware for Purity many years ago and somehow do not have the breast plate. I'm trying to find someone who still has the mold and could sell me the breast plate. Any ideas would be much appreciated. I've emailed every doll parts suppli...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

1977 vogue dolls value

I have come across a new vogue doll in a bit ripped up box. Doll is strapped in. The year 1977 is on the box along with the number #303110 (12" Miss Juliet). Blonde hair in purple dress. Is this doll worth much?  

20210502_172901.jpg 20210502_172911.jpg
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Heavy Plastic Doll with Yellow Dress and Shoes

Hello, I am hoping someone can identify this 10" plastic type material doll with a flexible plastic type dress. She has moveable arms hands and legs. I cannot see a way to remove the dress to see if there is some identification on the body. Thankyou ...

IMG_3154.jpg IMG_3156.jpg IMG_3157.jpg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors