cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vintage Walt Disney & Disneyland Collectibles

While it might take a day or two to reply, we'll sure do all we can to help answer questions about your vintage Walt Disney or Disneyland collectible.

In particular, we try to specialize in items produced during Walt Disney's lifetime (1901 - 1966).

Much of the new stuff is nice, but we love the original Walt Disney collectibles!

Best wishes as you build your vintage Disneyana collection!

Dave Mason
for Saturday's Toys
eBay Store: www.SaturdaysToys.com
eBay ID: saturdaystoys

We're Exclusively eBay!
Message 1 of 1,793
latest reply
1,792 REPLIES 1,792

Re: Vintage Walt Disney & Disneyland Collectibles

Hello all!! My mother passed away and inside of her disney collection there is a small - 4 inches or so - very heavy silver snow white... it says " PELTRO Cesellato a mano Made in Italy " on a sticker on the bottom. Engraved in the back of her head is " Productions (copyright symbol) Walt Disney..

Like I said it is heavy and silver in color and she's mounted to some sort of very nice stone or rock.. the rock/stone is brown in color and it's crystalized in color and buffed well...

Snow white is holding a bird in her hand and a bunny is by her feet pawing at her dress..

any information would be greatly appreciated...

Message 1471 of 1,793
latest reply

here is a picture(s) of the snow white i am asking about

Message 1472 of 1,793
latest reply

I have a small wood illustration with a hook on top Approx 5 1/2" x 4" of Happy from Snow White and the Seven Drawfs. I've attached two pictures showing both the front and back of the item. Stamped on the back HAND PRINTED IN OIL COLORS  WASHABLE  Copy. 1938 W. D. Ent. A FINE ARTS PICTURE. Any info about rarity and value will greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Don Crandall                

Message 1473 of 1,793
latest reply

I have recently aquired a 1935 35mm theater reel of "THE BAND CONCERT",,,,,The first few feet is the title and is made of nitrate.

The next section is a safety film,,, a black and white trailer of "HELP MICKEY CELEBRATE HIS 7th BIRTHDAY"

That's as far as I got,,,,I'm waiting for a 35mm film reel, (purchased on E-BAY of course), then I can start to unwind and inspect condition and such. This film has been in storage with an old family friend for 40+ years and was purchased from the owner of a long gone local theatert in my home town.

Does anyone have any guidence or thoughts on this find?

After more than 150 hours of research, I am still at a loss for any info on the Birthday trailer and cannot find any 35mm film frame cels.

Thanks for any help!

Fletch

Message 1474 of 1,793
latest reply

Dear Dave, I have two paintings on tin that appear to be very early Mickey Mouse. They are the similar to cels but, they are not painted on clear plastic. They are painted on thin sheet metal and were framed a long time ago so they are very old. I would like to know if these were painted by Disney or perhaps  Ub??? Everyseen anything like this? Carl

Message 1475 of 1,793
latest reply

snateteddy
Enthusiast

Hey Dave,

I have a Walt Disney Productions puzzle game.

I believe it's from the early 80's. Could you maybe tell me what you know about it?

Tate

Message 1476 of 1,793
latest reply

mary9459
Enthusiast

Hello,

I am not sure if I am in the right place or not.

I have a Hasbro Snow White Telephone, in it's original packaging (even has the shrink wrap).  I am wondering what it might be worth.  I can upload a picture if necessary.

Thank you

Mary Ellen

Message 1477 of 1,793
latest reply

Before contacting you, I have searched high and low on every website imaginable trying to obtain information about a doll I have. I got this doll when I was a little girl at Walt Disney World in the 1970s. There used to be a yellow price tag sticker on the bottom that said "Walt Disney World," the year, and the price (I believe the cost was $32).  She was a souvenir from the It's a Small World ride and I THINK she represents Holland. She winds up, plays the song, "It's a Small World' and spins. I can't find information about these dolls anywhere but I remember I used to have another country as well so I'm sure they were popular during that time.  Attached are some pictures. Please let me know your thoughts. I appreciate your time!

Tracy

Message 1478 of 1,793
latest reply

mcbarker12009
Enthusiast

Hi,

I just came across a Disney Collectible and for the LIFE of me I cant find anything on-line that will tell me about it.

The item is a wrist watch.  It is in a faux black leather watch with "Disney" in gold script across the top.  The watch itself is on a black leather band.  It has black Roman Numerals around the dial, which is gold. The face has Mickey in his Sorcerer outfit, the number "25" and across the top of the face it says "Walt Disney World  October 1, 1996".   The back of the watch says "This original collectible art was created by a Disney artist".

Anything you can tell me about this watch would be great!

Thanks

Doug

Message 1479 of 1,793
latest reply

Hi Dave,

I posted photos and a question about my "angry" Donald Duck Figurine in a different thread, so I am trying this one.

I am not a Disney guru and I am wondering about all of the international stamps and imprinted marks. IE:  Disney CHINA, Disney Japan, Disney Sri Lanka.

Are there any guidelines as to what is authentic and what is not?

As for Donald, I am attaching photos here.  I am looking for authentication and a possible date line.  It is hard resin (poured) and imprinted with the copyright symbol, Disney and CHINA.

Thank you.

I've enjoyed reading the posts!

Lin

Message 1480 of 1,793
latest reply

resubmitting

Message 1481 of 1,793
latest reply

Hi,

I just found a Vintage Mickey and Minnie Mouse Scarf with an attached label that says it was made in Japan. It shows Mickey in one corner dressed as a cowboy with a lasso, and Minnie in the other corner, dressed as an Indian Maiden holding a Indian rattle. The center has what appears to be thundebirds in a circle with  cave drawing type animals. The border has  again what I believe to be a geometric Indian design. On the front is also written:

FAST COLOR COTTON 100%

circled c Walt Disney Productions

There is an attached sewn on tag that reads:

100% Cotton

circled c

WALT DISNEY PRODUCTIONS

Made in Japan

From what I have read, lots of companys had their products made in Japan in the 50's and 60's,

Writing to ask what the age might be and the history of this scarf. Thank you for your time.

Bongolino Sisters

Message 1482 of 1,793
latest reply

6daniella70
Enthusiast

I hope that you are still providing information on Disney memorabilia...I have found a Walt Disney Productions Orange Bird Pendant. Just wondering what it might be worth. Thanks for any information.

Message 1483 of 1,793
latest reply

6daniella70
Enthusiast

I hope that you are still providing information on Disney memorabilia...I have found a Walt Disney Productions Orange Bird Pendant(see pic). Just wondering what it might be worth. Thanks for any information.

Message 1484 of 1,793
latest reply

vertextreasure
Enthusiast

hi dave,

i have 3 ancient looking stuffed toys donald duck, minnie mouse and goofy. they do not have any hang tags or tush tags. i found your site by clicking on a picture of the donald duck that looks just like mine. i will attach pics

Message 1485 of 1,793
latest reply