cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vintage Walt Disney & Disneyland Collectibles

While it might take a day or two to reply, we'll sure do all we can to help answer questions about your vintage Walt Disney or Disneyland collectible.

In particular, we try to specialize in items produced during Walt Disney's lifetime (1901 - 1966).

Much of the new stuff is nice, but we love the original Walt Disney collectibles!

Best wishes as you build your vintage Disneyana collection!

Dave Mason
for Saturday's Toys
eBay Store: www.SaturdaysToys.com
eBay ID: saturdaystoys

We're Exclusively eBay!
Message 1 of 1,793
latest reply
1,792 REPLIES 1,792

Hello,

I hope it is okay to post images?

I need help please in dating /valuing this Mickey Mouse Squeaky Toy.

The marks on the bottom are in reverse and are as follows:

(c) Walt Disney
VICEROY with Shield LOGO
MADE IN CANADA

Thanks in advance.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 1141 of 1,793
latest reply

Hi Dave. I found a Bambi on glass mounted in a metal frame. It has Bambi on the front and Walt Disney Productions on the back.It has the number 1343/20000 in the courner of the metal frame with two hangers at the top. It measures 10 1/2" by 8 1/2". It appears to have some age to the frame. Can you tell me what I have and if it has any value? Thank you for you time in doing this.I can post a picture if that would help.
Message 1142 of 1,793
latest reply

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Hi. I asked the above question. I thought a picture might help. Thanks again
Message 1143 of 1,793
latest reply

QUESTION:
I found a Bambi on glass mounted in a metal frame. It has Bambi on the front and Walt Disney Productions on the back.It has the number 1343/20000 in the courner of the metal frame with two hangers at the top. It measures 10 1/2" by 8 1/2". It appears to have some age to the frame. Can you tell me what I have and if it has any value?

ANSWER:
These items were likely produced in the early 1980's as the last of the Walt Disney Productions merchandise. It is likely worth approx. $35 - $50 today. The Disney Catalog produced similar "stained glass" in the late 1990's that sold for approx. the same price.

Dave Mason
for Saturday's Toys
www.SaturdaysToys.com

Dave Mason
for Saturday's Toys
Message 1144 of 1,793
latest reply

QUESTION:
I need help please in dating /valuing this Mickey Mouse Squeaky Toy.

The marks on the bottom are in reverse and are as follows:

(c) Walt Disney
VICEROY with Shield LOGO
MADE IN CANADA

ANSWER:
These items tend to have scarce demand in today's market. The colors have faded and worn; but may still have some value in the $10 - $15 range. Collectors may one day change their mind as this is a nice vintage piece, but so far, they have gravitated to other Disneyana items for display.

Dave Mason
for Saturday's Toys
www.SaturdaysToys.com
Message 1145 of 1,793
latest reply

Thank you for your reply 🙂
Message 1146 of 1,793
latest reply

Dear Disney Friends,
I possess some interesting tickets supposedly used only for 2-3 months in 1955 when Disneland first opened. They are "raffle ticket" size and have various denominations ( 10 cents , 25 cents ... ) on them. They have been in my family's possessions for years as we grew up near Disneyland and watched it being built.
Anyone have any knowledge of these tickets? I never see them listed as the other A-E tickets from 1955-1959.
Chuck Hurley
Message 1147 of 1,793
latest reply

Hello...hope you can help:) I have 3 unused, admission ticket attached, full ticket books, from the 25th anniversary year. These are in mint condition. Any idea how much they may be worth?? Thanks so much!!
Message 1148 of 1,793
latest reply

ooops! correction on my last post. I have 1 adult admission booklet from the 25th anniversary year, 1 child admission booklet with serial number T022877 (not sure what year that is), and 1 junior admission booklet with serial number T097037 (not sure what year this is either). How do I find out the year?? Like I said, all these still have the admission ticket attached. Thanks for your input:)
Message 1149 of 1,793
latest reply

QUESTION:
Hello...hope you can help I have 3 unused, admission ticket attached, full ticket books, from the 25th anniversary year. These are in mint condition. Any idea how much they may be worth?? Thanks so much!!

ANSWER:
These tickets are actually fairly common and were printed in large supply during 1980. Many were unused, and were widely distributed after the park eliminated use of attraction tickets. They commonly sell for $5 to $10 per ticket book now.
Message 1150 of 1,793
latest reply

QUESTION:
I possess some interesting tickets supposedly used only for 2-3 months in 1955 when Disneland first opened. They are "raffle ticket" size and have various denominations ( 10 cents , 25 cents ... ) on them. They have been in my family's possessions for years as we grew up near Disneyland and watched it being built.
Anyone have any knowledge of these tickets? I never see them listed as the other A-E tickets from 1955-1959.

ANSWER:
We find a wide degree of variation in the sales history for these small tickets. They were only sold at the attraction ticket booths; but were actually sold well into the 1970's. The earliest tickets actually had the name of the attraction on them... but shortly before eliminating this type of ticket they changed to include only the letter of the type of attraction (A thru E).
Message 1151 of 1,793
latest reply

generalsales
Enthusiast
I recently got a felt hat with felt ears made by Benay Hat Co. and I was looking for a date.

This hat has a different logo on the front with a big "M" and Mickey's face. It says Mouseketeers and is Walt Disney Prod.

There is a face on the other side with googley eyes and a button nose. The felt ears are held on by staples.

The stampings inside are listed as Belevedere I think as that is faded a bit and Benay Hat Co. Maspeth, NY with the rest of that label too faded to read.

Is there anywhere I can go to read more about the timeline of this hat including value and proper preservation?

Thank you,
Vince
Message 1152 of 1,793
latest reply

grayrock60
Enthusiast
I am trying to find any information on two items in my wife's estate. One is a Hench numbered lithograph of Snow White's Grotto and the other is a two foot wide street sign noting Mickey's 6oth Anniversary.

Thanks,

Bob
Message 1153 of 1,793
latest reply

queenengland
Enthusiast
Hi. I have a Winnie-the-Pooh nightlight that I'd like to know more about, particularly the value. I can't find anything like it online. I believe my mother bought it new (possibly at a department store?) in 1979 or 1980. It is ceramic, sits on a shelf, and features Pooh, Rabbit, Tigger and Eeyore lazing under a mushroom. The light comes from holes on the underside of the mushroom top. It is in perfect condition. Are you familiar with this?

Thanks
Message 1154 of 1,793
latest reply

I've been trying to date this Disney Productions studio pass. All I can tell for certain is that it was produced after Alice in Wonderland, since it features the Cheshire Cat on the map side. I'm guessing maybe 60s though? It came from the estate of a woman who worked for Disney at one time.

Image Hosting by Vendio

Image Hosting by Vendio

Message 1155 of 1,793
latest reply