cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm a new member and exited!

Hello my name is MayLyn and I'm a new member to your group. I love taking care of disabled children and have met so many in my life time and they are such special children that are angels on earth! I just want to share my love of disabled children and how much I care and love them with all my hart. I can't wait to be apart of this group!

eBay I Sold It volunteer Seller and antique cash register collector
Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Welcome to our group May Lyn.

Happy you found us. We have a lot of helpful postings. I learn just reading thru them. 

When reading thru them it makes me want to respond. I get kind of long winded but that's what old folks do sometimes.:^O 

Wishing you a safe holiday season,

DWB

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Welcome to our group MayLyn ... this is a great group to belong to.

Kate

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Hi MayLyn- Oh it's great to have you with us. This is by far the best group on Ebay and just a whole lotta good people.

Glad you're with us... Janet

If something unfortunate is painting your world... Use the brightest colors you can
Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Janet the ebay name change worked out ok?

Good for you.....

did you hear me cheering for ya?:^O

Even the kitties will be happy.

DWB

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

DWB- So... that was you I heard??? 🙂

Janet

If something unfortunate is painting your world... Use the brightest colors you can
Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Thank you all for your worm welcomes! I can't wait to be apart of such a wonderful group! Thank you all for your emails!

MayLyn

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Welcome!

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

MayLyn it would be nice to hear more about the disabled children you help.

At our local stamp/coin club we run some fund raisers for someone involved in this.

How does the program work?

Enjoy your day,

DWB

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

MayLyn-

I'm so glad you got involved with our group. I told you we were a great one and I know you'll be really happy hear. A big Welcome!!!   Janet 

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

What I do to help these special needs children is I make sure that they get the right schooling and care each and everyday. I also help these children read and write and do so much more like giving them the love and care that they need to make it through school. Thank you all for your kind emails

MayLyn

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

May Lyn that's so nice to be doing so much for the special needs children.

You are giving back to society. Told my children, grandchildren and onward to give back to society. It is good for society and good for our soul to do this. 😄

At our local stamp and coin club we all bring in things for the local special needs class. I teach a class in there a few times a year about stamps, coins and other low value collectibles. They enjoy sticking them on to various things.

The school also  runs these sales at the entrance to the school now. We give them things to sell out there. The money goes to the students in an evenly divided way.

Just telling you some things they do around here that are fun to do. May help you. The special needs students need our love like your giving them.

Happy you found us,

DWB

Message 12 of 12
latest reply