cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tall Pedestal Butter DIsh with Draped Rim on Ebay

Hi there, I am pretty new to glass and saw this http://www.ebay.com/itm/EAPG-Covered-Pedestal-Tall-Butter-Clear-Dish-Draped-Rim-Floral-Diamonds-Star...

I really, really like it and was wondering if anyone knows who made it. I am seriously considering bidding on it (and it is located not to far from me so I might be able to pick up!)

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Tall Pedestal Butter DIsh with Draped Rim on Ebay

It is as the ad states - Anchor Hocking.  I have three of them in my cupboard now, along with dinner glasses, juice glasses, highball glasses, stemware goblets, tall wine decanters, relish serving dishes and ash trays, an ice bucket, and a creamer pitcher (the sugar broke) - all the same pattern, purchased in the mid 80's. I think I may have a punch bowl set somewhere too.  It's been a long time since they've been used... never thought about posting them though.  Thanks for the idea.  The asking price seems about right to me for the butter dish.  I'm sure you will enjoy it, it is a sturdy piece and quite lovely.

I am a founding member of the eBay Community Expert Group: a USA volunteer mentor with over a decade of experience. I am not an eBay employee.

Live simply. Care deeply. Love generously. Speak kindly. Laugh loudly. Act responsibly. Rejoice daily. Help cheerfully. Plan carefully. Criticize sparingly. Invest wisely. Forgive willingly. Shop seriously. Play fairly. Learn graciously.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply