cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Caution to all buyers do not purchase Graphics cards from ebay vendors they are fraudulent often

Have tried to purchase graphics card several times from ebay vendors then ebay cancels the order or you never get the item and then have to fight to get the proof that you never received your order big hassle to get eventual refund but then still having to go buy the item local or try your luck again on ebay 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Caution to all buyers do not purchase Graphics cards from ebay vendors they are fraudulent often

Not to mention that even if you buy a legit card, if you have issues with it, the manufacture will not honor the warranty if purchased here.

Several times? Didn't you learn your lesson?

he/him/guy/dude...you get the picture
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

OP must want the 3080...Those are top tier graphics cards....And hard to find

Also adding on to what you said if others see: The reason companies may not honor the warranty is because the item was bought from a 3rd party and not an authorized retailer (ex. Amazon, Newegg, etc..) And in some warranty statements they will say that on the top

I am not an eBay employee but I sure feel like one sometimes
eBay Community Mentor Since 8-07-2023
Used to be panda75654
This is my only account. I do not own any other eBay accounts and will not ask for personal information. Stay safe!
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Adding on to all the above, the unlabeled graphics cards from China are garbage. You can find youtube reviews of them, they don't work at all.

Some say they are old GTX 290's that have been flashed to appear as a newer card.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply