Computers, Networking & I.T.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Calling all Product Experts!

Do you have deep expertise Computers/Tablets, Networking Tablets & eBook Readers? Are you a frequent buyer & seller in those categories? Do people consult your opinion before buying their next iPad or Microsoft Surface? Are you passionate about a com...

User avatar by Scout
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Payout

Recieved a payout today. The selling price was 190.00. They buyer only sent 162.97. The funds are still on hold. Should I cancel the order. I have tried contact the buyer. But no replies.

Phony hp vero complaints Ii

It is clear that HP is not complaining about actual intellectual property violations but instead is making fraudulent use of Vero to target individual sellers who meet certain criteria, unrelated to intellectual property, in order to extort them off ...

Cant open ebay i have sn android tablet

Started yesterday after ebsy asking me to prove i was not a robot. Whike i was picking the pictures i bounced off the site. I csnt get ebay to come up. It just sits there. I can get on the electronics home page but it eont advance. I loaded the ebay ...

Garmin GPS

Hello,I'd like some advice on selling a Garmin Nuvi 2757LM. I know next to nothing about GPS systems.My husband purchased it a few years ago and I'm assuming he used it, but I don't know for sure or how much he used it if he did.I was able to reset t...

eBay will not remove untrue feedback

Good Evening I had a feedback of 100% until I sold a Chromebook. The buyer claimed there was a fault with the display and stated that I sold it knowing there was a fault. I wasn't aware of any issues all the time I owned it otherwise I wouldn't have ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Caution to all buyers do not purchase Graphics cards from ebay vendors they are fraudulent often

Have tried to purchase graphics card several times from ebay vendors then ebay cancels the order or you never get the item and then have to fight to get the proof that you never received your order big hassle to get eventual refund but then still hav...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors