Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 71 helpful

Resolved! Bronze Chinese Cencer?

Anyone can provide any info about this cencer? Mark identification? Thank you!

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Wooden notebook from 1937

I have this old wooden notebook that is signed by the people of the class of 1937.From some of the fraternity symbols used I think it's from a collage but can't find any school name.Is there a way to figure out what collage it is from using the symbo...

CHE GUEVARA POSTER w/PRINTER'S MARKS, UNUSUAL QUOTE - A REVOLUTIONARY POSTER?

I found this in a roll of posters (mostly Marilyn Monroe, but 1 old 'Gnome Grown Marijuana' poster probably from the 70's) - it is a pic of Che Guevara & translated the poster says:"NO CUBA""NOTHING WOULD BE EQUAL"It measures 18" x 23"I can't find an...

Tracking up load / local pick up

I have been selling my father's Serigraph prints on Ebay for the last 5 years. I have kept my Top Seller plus seal. What happen was I had a sale of 3 prints where the guy lived 2 miles away. After the sale I call ebay to have them remove the ding on ...

buyer who give negative with no reason..

buyer both two items, afte 5 day getting parcel he contact me with rude, langauge and said he got one wrong item, i told him send me picture of what he got, he refused, i told please with to investigate what happen i send the write pendant,then he le...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors