Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 71 helpful

Help to ID Kaleidoscope maker/artist

This kaleidoscope has a maker's mark on the top - can anyone help ID the maker? Looks like the year is 87 (or perhaps that's part of a model number). Thanks in advance for your assistance.

kaleidoscope1.jpg kaleidoscope2.jpg kaleidoscope4.jpg

Vase marked England with P and Roman numerals?

I picked this up today. I thought the mark seemed vaguely familiar. It looks like a P or maybe an R and some other letters I couldn't make out. Along with some Roman numerals below it. Is this mark familiar to anyone? Thanks for the help.

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

WARNING FAKE RELICS SOLD BY FAKE BISHOP !

Relics issued/ sold by a "Bishop Ralph Napierski" are fake relics by a fake bishop! don't fall for this! http://www.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/profile-of-german-fake-bishop-ralph-napierski-who-snuck-into-vatican-a-887203.html

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 17 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Identify maker of glass art?

Hello,I've searched and haven't found any luck with finding the marker besides similar glass pieces that are similar. The logo is stamp on the bottom and has a 'H' inside of a big 'C'. Measurements-9" H x 3-1/2"WAny help would be greatly appreciated!...

IMG_0360.JPG IMG_0362.JPG IMG_0363.JPG IMG_0364.JPG

Help on a small oil painting framed in Fayetteville NC

I got hold of this small painting many years ago and was wondering if someone would have any idea on who painted it. I can't find any of the painter's name or initials. The only thing I have are details of the framer ie by Ridenour Studio in Fayettev...

IMG_1848.JPG IMG_1849.JPG

E Capobianco Painting?

I can't seem to find any info on E Capobianco related to this exact painting. I found one similar by Ernesto Capobianco. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Asian piece of 9999 gold foil in plaque?

Not sure if this is Chinese or Japanese or what it is meant for. It is signed on one side with a ship and some oriental characters, and on the back with 9999 and some more characters. Anyone read the language or that can tell me what this is? Thanks ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Can you ID the Makers Mark on Porcelain Asian Figurine

Hello and thankyou for looking at this I have searched until I can hardly see anymore for this mark. The figurine is of an Asian man looks like he's ringing a bell he is 6" tall and has a raised pattern. What is your opinion please.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors