Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 71 helpful

Resolved! Any ideas the material used?

I bought 11 of these based on an Oprah magazine recommendation back in the 90's. I remember I spent more than I should have. They weigh 7 ounces each and are practically indestructible. They have been dropped on ceramic tile with no damage. Very soli...

Antique Doll House

Can anyone tell me about this Doll house. it came with hand made furniture, maybe era or??? it is 32 INches high and 37 inches wide, very heavy. any info would be greatly appreciated.

Pen and Ink Identification

Hello,I wonder if someone can assist me with identifying the artist name on this 1963 Pen and Ink wash original piece. The framed size is 14 1/2" x 17". There is a frame shop sticker on the back from Boston, Ma. It appears to possibly be a student wo...

Resolved! What information do's anyone have for this vintage knife?

I found this knife in a old barn last week while mushroom hunting in upper Michigan. The barn has been down to it's foundation since I can remember (over 30 years). I really want to know what it is before I decide on a selling price. The entire kit i...

KNIFE PICS 001.JPG KNIFE PICS 003.JPG KNIFE PICS 004.JPG KNIFE PICS 006.JPG

ANYONE RECOGNIZE THIS ITEM AND ITS MAKER'S MARK??

Very unusual item, perhaps a metal bottle for scent or perfume or a potion? The wooden top has a rubber gasket to keep it sealed I guess. The motif is very unusual and so is the hallmark. I think it is made of pewter, heavy for its size. Asian perhap...

Resolved! IDENTIFYING CHINA

Cany anyone supply info regarding this china. The picture shows 2 items though I have more. Bonhams were kind enought to tell me it is "Radfordian" i.e. Samuel Radford and dates somewhere from late 19th to very early 20th Century. The use of the svas...

P1040668.JPG P1040669.JPG P1040670.JPG P1040671.JPG

Resolved! Please help identify Lladro Geisha

Could someone please identify this Lladro Geisha for me? I'm guessing that she's current, not retired, but I may be wrong. I've looked through 1000's of pics on Google, aretiredcollection.com, and the Lladro website but no luck. I'd like to be able t...

20170624_184750.jpg 20170624_190736.jpg 20170624_190949.jpg 20170624_191932.jpg

Help identifying Vtg pens

I have some pens here that I can't seem to find any info on can someone help me find out what they are I have pics and here's who I think it's made by Parker but on the bottom of the pen says Mexico did Parker have a factory in mexico

Today's Thrifting Find - Info Please on Big, Old Wood Bowl w/Shell Mosaic of Eagle? Inside

This is what I found at my local thrift store on my daily vintage bike/painting search! I believe it's old - either from the back itself, the old style base or the string to hang it; I'm not sure which!What is this? Did it have a purpose or was it me...

Chinese Famille punch bowls + 3 cups

I think these look like they have a little age. If I was to guess I would say the punch bowls are from early 20c late 19c and the cups are from mid 19c. I could be completely off though. The cups have a wax export seal on the lids, but I wasn't able ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors