cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the Mt. Dew book value by Bridgeforth, on the bottle from Rehoboth Beach, Delaware?

What is the Mt. Dew book value by Bridgeforth, on the bottle from Rehoboth Beach, Delaware? Is it $300.00? Thanks.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

What is the Mt. Dew book value by Bridgeforth, on the bottle from Rehoboth Beach, Delaware?

Since it's a longshot that anyone here will own any of Bridgeworth's books on collecting Mountain Dew soda pop stuff, I'll reply in general:

A "book value" can be helpful but no more than that.  Book value only tells you what one or more of the bottles sold for, once upon a time, in this venue or that.  Book values are sometimes inflated -- that is, the author looked for the most expensive example he could find -- because that keeps up the value of his  book on values.  Circular sort of game.

If you want the bottle for your collection, only you can decide what it's worth to you, $3 or $30 or $300 or $3000.

If you want the bottle to resell,  be very careful of what you pay for it, of course.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

I thought posts were repeating.

I thought posts were repeating.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

They are repeating.

They are repeating.

Maddening.

Maddening.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Each time a new reply is posted, all the previous posts repeat.

Wheeeeeeee!!

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

See what I mean?

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

AND THIS IS HAPPENING ON EVERY BOARD.  TIME TO BAIL FOR THE EVENING.  G'NIGHT, ALL.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Don't go.

Don't go.

I wonder if this is part of the global hacking going on.

I wonder if this is part of the global hacking going on.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply