Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 72 helpful

Resolved! Enamelware Object Identification

I don't really think this is an antique, but it's either this board or Home & Garden. This enamelware piece is 8" high and came with a couple of small coffee cups and a small teacup; no maker's mark. My first thought was hanging soap dish, but I'm at...

DSCN4545.JPG DSCN4546.JPG DSCN4548.JPG
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Canvas Portrait signed "Singer"

Hello,I love vintage and antiques but I truly know very little about art. I found this in a thrift shop and in real life its beautiful, my photos dont do her justice. Its pretty dark in here right now. Signed Singer, it looks like Clyde Singers signa...

DSCF2155.JPG DSCF2156.JPG DSCF2157.JPG

I NEED HELP TO AUTHENTICATE A PAIR OF MARKED JIAQING POERCELAIN FIGURES

Hi, I need help to figure out what these are. I thought at first that they were 2 of the immortals. But the vases in their hands are the same. The imortals that I have seen have different items. The mark is a mark from 1796-1820. They are 20" high an...

20200424_100529.jpg 20200424_102021.jpg 20200424_102034.jpg 20200424_100610.jpg

Does anyone know who made these (unsigned) lithograps. (Possible date '60s)

Good evening everyone! Does anyone know the maker of these lithographs? (they are essentially the same, only different colors.) Iast week I bought a folder at an auction with lithographs, watercolors. Amongst them, are these two. They are not signed....

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Date and value of Meissen figurine

I would appreciate any help determining the date and value of this Meissen figurine. I can’t determine if is late 18th century or imitation Chelsea. Also, what is the value since it is damaged? Thank you

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Mitsui Marine Hand Fan Help on History of this item

This hand fan with the fish on the front has Mitsui Marine on the back as well as what I assume is the signature of the artist. If anyone has knowledge of Mistsui Marine or the writing on the back, I would certainly appreciate the information. Thank ...

mitsui1.jpg mitsui2.jpg mitsui3.jpg
User avatar by Scout
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

vintage etchings/paintings?

I have a pair of Chinese vintage emperor empress paintings/etchings.They are framed and appear to be etchings with hand-painted gouache on top. I have seen a few on the Internetbut none with real definitive descriptions. my thought is that they are f...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors