cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

selling and mailing collectible AVON bottles with perfume or after shave still inside

advise on selling Avon with perfume or after shave still inside.    Is it better to just empty them out for easier mailing or do the buyers prefer them still fillled?     Also, best way to pack and label if they will contain liquid????

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

selling and mailing collectible AVON bottles with perfume or after shave still inside

Unless the bottle itself is highly collectible, and even if it isn't, I imagine that having the contents come along with the bottle, would be the best way to sell it.  Here is a link to the "vintage" avon pre-owned sold fragances so you can see for yourself what sells:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=vintage+avon&_sacat=180345&LH_TitleDesc=0&LH_Sold=1&L...

Rita

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

If the bottle has perfume in it, you must ship USPS Parcel Select.  You cannot ship it by air.

I would advise placing it is a zip lock bag inside another bag to make sure it doesn't leak.

Good Moms let you lick the Beaters.

Great Moms turn them off first.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Almost no one collects Avon bottles these days, but perfume fans are always on the lookout for usable fragrances, including discontinued ones. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply