Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 72 helpful

I.D. Ackermann & Fritze Hallmark on Small 1 7/8" Tall Cup Similar to Japanese Ceremonial Teacup

I am looking to i.d. this small 1 7/8" tall cup which is similar in appearance to a Japanese ceremonial teacup. It appears to have a beehive hallmark similar to Ackermann & Fritze. Its also has painting completed in a similar fashion, but using a dif...

teacup1_w.jpg teacup4_w.jpg teacup6_w.jpg
User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Japan wooden mini dresser/desk with fish tank?

Good Morning! I found this darling dresser or desk with a ?fish tank? on the top. I think it's too big for a dollhouse. 7-1/2" wide x 5-3/4" high. And too small for much jewelry. You can't put water in the tank, only the front and back are acrylic/pl...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Help to identify Makers Marks

Could anyone please identify these markings. I know it is Martin, Hall & Co but I don't know what the other marks are. They are on the bottom of a christening cup that was my great-grandmothers. Thank you!

Shreve & Co. Sterling Tea Pot

Anyone know the approximate year or decade this is from? It says sterling on the bottom but there are a couple small spots of discoloration (See close-up photo). It is 10 inches tall and has the 76380B on the bottom. Any information will be helpful. ...

Resolved! Glass trademark help please

Hello - Need help with a trademark on a rectangular dish. Measures 10" x 7" x 1.5" high.I looked on-line for "R" in a diamond and other configurations but found nothing.Thanks in advance for any help!Linda

P9149594.JPG P9149595.JPG P9149596.JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

1901 Zorn painting

Does Anyone know what this painting could be worth. the back says Konstreproduction nordisk Rotogravyr Stockholm. front tag say Kal-Margit Anders Zorn

WIN_20200915_17_14_28_Pro.jpg WIN_20200915_17_15_10_Pro.jpg WIN_20200915_17_14_53_Pro.jpg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors