cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

--THE NEW COIN CHAT ROOM--

Hate the discussion board format? Wish there was a place to have a running chat like in the old ebay chat rooms that they took away?

Here is the solution, one thread devoted to chatting about anything and everything about coins all in the same place.

Post whatever is on your mind. There is no official topic here. So let's get the chatting started.

Message 1 of 11,869
latest reply
11,868 REPLIES 11,868

Re: --THE NEW COIN CHAT ROOM--

I heard that Obama's advisors informed him that 4 Brazilian soldiers were injured in South Sudan.  He replied:

"That's terrible ............  How many is a brazillion?

"climate is what we expect weather is what we get"
M. Twain

Message 10711 of 11,869
latest reply

I ran into a little problem.

Ship to
Invalid address. Click "Change" to revise it.
and then this
Edit ship to address
warning
You may not be covered by the eBay Seller Protection Policy if you change this address.

Then Thier name adress in a different language, What do I do.

The more you explain it, the more I don't understand it.

Message 10712 of 11,869
latest reply

Anybody here knows a different language

I'm screwed

Message 10713 of 11,869
latest reply

@gacooke wrote:

I heard that Obama's advisors informed him that 4 Brazilian soldiers were injured in South Sudan.  He replied:

"That's terrible ............  How many is a brazillion?

LMAO

Message 10714 of 11,869
latest reply

@beachgirlbaby01 wrote:

Ship to
and then this
Edit ship to address
warning
You may not be covered by the eBay Seller Protection Policy if you change this address.

@beachgirlbaby01 wrote:

Ship to
and then this
Edit ship to address
warning

Is this printing a label on eBay, or on PayPal?

What language are we talking about here?

Generally, the address should be in the home country language so that postal workers there can read it.  It's usually a good idea to have at least the country in English though, so USPS will put it on the right page.

eBay has had an annoying habit of using the two letter country code on the shipping address, and not the full name of the country... which country is this going to?

The Floggings Will Continue Until Morale Improves.
Message 10715 of 11,869
latest reply

@ted_200 wrote:

@beachgirlbaby01 wrote:

Ship to
and then this
Edit ship to address
warning

@beachgirlbaby01 wrote:

Ship to
and then this
Edit ship to address
warning

Is this printing a label on eBay, or on PayPal?

What language are we talking about here?

Generally, the address should be in the home country language so that postal workers there can read it.  It's usually a good idea to have at least the country in English though, so USPS will put it on the right page.

eBay has had an annoying habit of using the two letter country code on the shipping address, and not the full name of the country... which country is this going to?

Ebay paypal wont let me and Spanish. I forgot to mark off Chile

Message 10716 of 11,869
latest reply

I might be able to help more with actual details... if you want, use the Community Message system and message me.  You know how to highlight, right click "copy", and then right click "paste"?  Do that with both of the addresses, and message me with them, along with the item # too.

Message 10717 of 11,869
latest reply

Sent it. Thank you

Message 10718 of 11,869
latest reply

you are being brave Amy to ship out of the country, I haven't even stuck my little toe in yet.  Hope that works out, and glad Ted is helping you.  He is a good egg.  And Ted I sent a box 'o rox to you today btw.  Junkity, junk, junk, junk.  It should look good on you, maybe you can use something in the batch, or it can collect dust on your bench instead of mine.

Message 10719 of 11,869
latest reply

@jesusrocks3339 wrote:

you are being brave Amy to ship out of the country, I haven't even stuck my little toe in yet.  Hope that works out, and glad Ted is helping you.  He is a good egg.  And Ted I sent a box 'o rox to you today btw.  Junkity, junk, junk, junk.  It should look good on you, maybe you can use something in the batch, or it can collect dust on your bench instead of mine.

stupid on my part. Secret years ago i knew someone in Chile. but have no contact with them. A MR. SANHUEZA many many years ago i sent them Christmas lights no problem. They emailed me the right way to send it. This is different through ebay-paypal.

Ted yes such a darlin. The best.

Ted thank you

Message 10720 of 11,869
latest reply

Well now im off see what suprizes in store for me tomarrow.

Ted thank you for all your help.

Message 10721 of 11,869
latest reply

Well, thank you, but I'm not sure we got anywhere! 

Did you try printing it from PayPal yet?  If you go to your PayPal account, there should be a "Print Shipping Label" on the line for your item payment, maybe you can get it to print from there. 

Have you printed a domestic shipping label from that account before?  I'm trying to figure out if the problem is really related to the fact this is international (or languages) and not something generic to printing ANY shipping labels from that account. 

Message 10722 of 11,869
latest reply

@ted_200 wrote:

Did you try printing it from PayPal yet?  If you go to your PayPal account, there should be a "Print Shipping Label" on the line for your item payment, maybe you can get it to print from there. 

Have you printed a domestic shipping label from that account before?  I'm trying to figure out if the problem is really related to the fact this is international (or languages) and not something generic to printing ANY shipping labels from that account. 

In an earlier message she said "paypal wont let me"

Message 10723 of 11,869
latest reply

@ted_200 wrote:

Yes we did We got somewhere. Eveytime I went to my paypal,

It's all my fault. I found out this morning the problem.  I'm embarressed to mention it.

I have 2 bank accounts. One checking for personal use bills things like that. My other checking for ebay paypal,  Online stuff.

I had no money in my play account. And my paypal hasnt released the funds. I was doing a couple of shipping labels and had no funds so my account has been over drawn, MEANING I know owe 60.00 to my play account and paypal.

They wont release the funds ubtil 3 days later when the pachage arrives at its destination.

IM SCREWED. But I'll transfer funds.

I do Thank you for all the help and Your patience.

Message 10724 of 11,869
latest reply

@Smiley Winkn.s.sherlock wrote:

@ted_200 wrote:

In an earlier message she said "paypal wont let me"

Yep, good job. paying attention

Smiley Wink

Message 10725 of 11,869
latest reply