cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay keeps removing my one listing but not my other listings

Ebay keeps removing one of my listings. This has happened 3 or 4 times now. I sell rare US currency on eBay. I can list other notes but this one note keeps getting removed. The system for some reason thinks my item is a replica and it doesn't follow those requirements. If anyone knows a possible solution to this problem please let me know.

Best Regards

dougp$currency 

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Ebay keeps removing my one listing but not my other listings

This is the Coins and Paper Money Discussion Board. Most of the regular posters here discuss numismatics, not how to circumvent eBay's selling rules. Try Seller Center, or write to the following person and state your case:

Mr. Jamie Iannone
c/o eBay Inc.
2145 Hamilton Avenue
San Jose, California 95125

View Best Answer in original post

Message 11 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

What is the note in question?  Has it been authenticated by a USA

note expert?   

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

@dougp$currency 

Stop relisting it. At some point eBay is going to suspend ALL your selling privileges. 
Don’t even list something similar.

No one asked, but I am looking forward to the day when having feedback default sorted by relevance seems right.
Message 3 of 12
latest reply

2006 $5 Federal Reserve star note. Certification by Currency Grading & Au

@elheron-grande wrote:

note expert?   

@elheron-grande wrote:

note expert?   

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

It's a 2006 $5 Federal Reserve Star note. Certification by Currency Grading & Authentication Ink.

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Listings for graded coins and currency must have been graded by an eBay-approved company such as NGC, PCGS, ANACS, ICG, PMG, or Legacy Currency Grading.

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

So how can I list it and avoid all the specifications? 2006 $5 Federal Reserve STAR Note Obv. S# IA00583508.jpg2006 $5 Federal Reserve STAR Note Rev. S# IA00583508.jpg

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

It's a 2006 $5 Federal Reserve Star note. Certification by Currency Grading & Authentication Inc.

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

@dougp$currency wrote:

It's a 2006 $5 Federal Reserve Star note. Certification by Currency Grading & Authentication Inc.

did you read b-17blinker's post??

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

YES but still don't know how to get it listed to where it will stay listed. The system for some reason thinks it is a replica. I've been listing and selling notes like this on eBay for 16 years and never had this problem. I have listed 4 new items recently no problem. It's just this one $5 note. I called eBay earlier this week talked to two or three live people but none had a solution.

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

This is the Coins and Paper Money Discussion Board. Most of the regular posters here discuss numismatics, not how to circumvent eBay's selling rules. Try Seller Center, or write to the following person and state your case:

Mr. Jamie Iannone
c/o eBay Inc.
2145 Hamilton Avenue
San Jose, California 95125

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

TO COMPLY with eBay policy, you can't display or mention the numeric grade on items not graded by PMG, PCGS or Legacy grading companies.   You can sell it, you just can't divulge the numeric grade.  Your item is graded by CGA.

Message 12 of 12
latest reply