cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changes in watch list - how can I fix?

In recent days I have noticed two changes in my watch list.  Anyone else notice or have suggestions on how to go back to the way it used to work?

When I delete an item from my watch list, it refreshes and takes me back to first item on first page from watch list - even if item deltered was on page 2 or 3 from watch list.  It used to keep me in the same area on same watch list page.

When an item has ended and it has been relisted, it used to be that you would click on "see re-listed item" and it would go directly to new listing - now it takes you to the original listing instead of the relisted item.

Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Re: changes in watch list - how can I fix?

I too ma having trouble with the Watch List. It delays, it says "sorry we cannot delete these right now, try again later", it throws me back to page one etc etc. It was fine before they changed it, so time consuming now and it just doesn't work right. Please respond if anyone knows when it will work. Deleting with check marks and using the delete button at the bottom of the page does not work very often either. 

Message 16 of 23
latest reply

Just in the past few days - around 10/21/17 - ebay appears to have made changes / improvements.  I can now "delete" an item from watch list, and it will refresh me back to the same exact spot on the watch list, and no longer takes me back to the top of page one.  I have found this change for the better when I either use the "check mark" to delete, or pull up the item listing.

Message 17 of 23
latest reply

so many comments and opinions; but oh, so little HELP>

Message 18 of 23
latest reply

This doesn't answer your questions directly but at the beginning of June, my lists changed in different ways that are not helpful at all and are discouraging me from buying or selling on Ebay. EBay removed the ability to view all items in ALL lists sorted by just Active and Ended. It appears that you have to click on each and every list-Watch, Wish and any you set up as named lists. Too time-consuming. Has reduced my buying on Ebay. Also, there seem to be changed to watched items that ended but I am
still trying to confirm what has changed. It appears that you can no longer View Original Listing once
that item is ended, and that click takes you to an item by someone else, not by the same seller! It would be nice to compile a list of all the changes to lists so Ebay could respond.
Message 19 of 23
latest reply

thanks for commenting

Message 20 of 23
latest reply

The following link to "all lists" currently works for me:

https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextListIndex

There are no more links to "all lists" that I can see on any of my ebay pages, so you might want to bookmark that link or set it as your default eBay landing page.

When auctions end, eBay is now forwarding users to different open auctions. If you look closely at the new auction, there is a blue banner at the top with the text "This listing has ended..." The word "listing" is a link back to the original auction. eBay apparently thinks this will lead to more sales (why else would they do it?), but it is more of an annoyance.

Message 21 of 23
latest reply

I agree - thanks for posting

Message 22 of 23
latest reply

Lots of conversations with customers dissatisfied with these changes. I found a partial solution under
"ALL LISTS on left hand menu is no longer available."
I am saving lots of money by not buying stuff I really don't need. Hopefully I will save some time, too, although right now, I am spending lots of time in these conversations. Ebay has no interest in customer service.
Message 23 of 23
latest reply