cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can i please have my ordered items delivered and left outside my front door thanks

can i please have my ordered items delivered and left outside my front door thanks

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: can i please have my ordered items delivered and left outside my front door thanks

Yes, you can, but not by anyone on these boards.  You're on a community forum page where members try to help others who are having difficulty on this site.   We are all buyers and sellers who volunteer our time here.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Re: can i please have my ordered items delivered and left outside my front door thanks

No, we will leave them on your roof.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

You would need to contact whatever service is delivering your item to make that happen.  He/she/they are not likely to read your message here.  

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@vyjh6283,

eBay does not have its own delivery drivers or service. Packages are generally sent by sellers using USPS, FedEx, UPS. That info is usually posted on a listing page and can be seen by clicking on the Shipping, returns & payments tab.  You would need to contact those services to get deliveries left where you want them, or arrange for Hold for pickup or scheduled delivery, when you can be at home.

Hopefully, you realize if your front door doesn't have an enclosed porch in front of it, and a package is stolen from the steps or open porch,  the buyer protections of any site you buy items from will not protect you for items that are stolen by porch pirates.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 5 of 5
latest reply