Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Cancelling a purchase

Howdy! Is there a way to cancel, or more correctly, undo a sale? Twice in the last ten days or so, I have accidentally clicked on the But It Now button when I had no intention of doing so. However, eBay doesn’t have any kind of “Undo” button on the p...

eBay keeps resetting my password

For some time now, eBay is resetting my password and frequently at times. This happens even after I get an email where eBay thinks I have signed in from a new device even though I’m using one of the same 3 devices for years. It does seem to be trigge...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item is held in Germany customs secutiry

Hello dear people. Faced a problem. I live in Azerbaijan and ordered PS5 from the US. I was kinda waiting for a month to have it shipped to me, and when it came through Germany, it stuck there. it was supposed to be shipped to Azerbaijan from there a...

Resolved! Auction 4 day policy

So i have little question, I wan to buy a laptop i really really like buuut there was little issue.. auction ends in couple days and i will receive my salery at the end of the month.. so to not bit with no money and make seller mad. I asked can i pla...

My mom purchased ink she never received it

My mother purchased ink and she never received it.The seller deleted their account.I thought EBay had a buyer protection program.Ebay has blamed Paypal .As of right now her case has not been resolved.Any help you offer us would be appreciated.

Failed to purchase item and didn't get refund

I have buy item on ebay today and after get notified when my order in,in the purchase history the item showed up,then several minutes after that,the item is gone but my money not coming back,i didn't receive email from ebay either and in my bank acco...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fraud Beware.

I purchased an item on eBay. The money was removed from my account. I received a confirmation email of the item purchased. The next day I receive an email stating the item is no longer available. I cannot contact eBay, I cannot contact the seller and...

eBay's exclusive to registered members ?

Hey All,Am I crazy, or did a person use to be able to come onto eBay and purchase items as a "Guest" ?Sellers are now dealing with eBay cancelling bids and kicking folks off the site because they aren't "Registered Users".This seems to be a thing as ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

$10 off coupon from ebay email never works

I want to report an issue that I have had for about the last 3-4 months with ebay. About every 3 weeks I get an email from Ebay with a coupon that provides $10 off for any purchase using the ebay app. Every time I try to use this, I get an error code...

Ebays refund policy is not working

I purchased something on eBay on July 1st. I contacted the seller, she admits she never mailed it. She hasn’t refunded me either. I tried to contact eBay with the transaction number. eBay is saying they can’t find it? I need eBay to contact me, there...

eBay

seller on eBay that recently sent me 1 set of 4 American Crew Pomade and did NOT send the second set of 4. I was charged the full $61.00 and followed up with eBay with photos of the package and its contents. he claimed they they had sent 2 sets of 4 ...

fake listing

I am trying to determine if a listing is fake or true before buying

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Cant get into her website to buy her zoolery kiddle.

She has a zoolery kiddle monkey for sale of 200 plus and im dying to buy it but I cant get into her account it has me blocked somehow I dont know. I cant even write her and tell her the issue. It's a shame cause she has other things for sale I want I...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 47 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors