Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Snipe sites

If selling on E-bay is a sniped bid considered a binding bid?Since its 3rd party do I have the right to deny the sale no matter what?I absolutely hate this on Ebay!!!I don't care how much more $$ its the principle, I consider it unethical.Example: I ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 46 replies
  • 2 helpful

False photo ad

Recently bought a curtain. The ad photo clearly shows a pair of curtains, however in the description, it does say one panel. However, you usually associate curtain as a pair, and your brain automatically assume that you are buying a pair of curtains ...

Resolved! package misdelivered- I know where, just can't get it

I probably initially put this in the wrong help group- asking in shipping... So we have a new postal carrier on our route and we've received 2 days of mail from other addresses and I suppose it was our turn to finally have our mail sent elsewhere. Th...

Resolved! Ebay customer service getting worse

There were items missing from a shipment and the seller lied about shipping the rest of the order. I filed a case with Ebay and they told me I already got the shipment which was the original one. Ugh now I have to go through Paypal and my bank again

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

This has already become a tradition!

I have 1 - 3 weeks of normal shopping on Ebay and then the nasty things that someone starts to do to me begin (Ebay.uk administrator?). Last time the site constantly dropped my bids at the auction until the end of the auction - now it is absolutely t...

eBay shopping cart_2021823181952.png eBay Item Bid History_2021823183748.png
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Feedback

I have been able to leave feedback normally until the last week and a half. Now I go to the app or website and go to leave feedback and I fill out the form, but the submit button is grayed out. The seller has not removed the item and it has not been ...

My recent experience with eBay with my order and help

Explaining what happened when I placed an order with Ebay at the time of delivery it was not what I ordered I contacted the seller and I was I told by him the day that this order came in I took a picture and showed the picture of what I ordered and w...

Resolved! About missing items

if I purchase lot of items but seller send me with one or three missing also the seller will not respond to me what can I do for this?

Cant buy with the Debit Card

Hello, I tried to buy something using my debit card but I couldn't. It said try with different payment option. I contacted my bank but they said there is no any fault in the bank card. What will be the issue.. ? Thank you

Resolved! Are there any import fees buying from Canada? If so how much?

I am confused on how much I would pay on possible import fees if any exist. Would I be taxed double my state or that's not how it works? I don't really understand this. I tried talking to the seller about it but he or she doesn't know either.

Bad Dealer

Brought a roll of new 2021 washington crossing the delaware quarters off a seller from denver colorado,on paypal with a company it shows your billing address and shipping he put my name and address double on the package ,been stuck in colorado since ...

Strange delivery happened advice please

Last week i bought a dress but received two dresses with a much higher combined value to the one i bought.The seller accepted my return and i posted them back at my own cost. Ebay refunded me on friday but its not showing yet.This morning i get home ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fraud?

Bought a TV for $1600 on August 5th from a seller that is not responding. The TV was unbelievably cheaper than usual, therefore paid for it immediately. However, it has been a week without any updates or anything from the seller, and I just realized ...

Problem with bidding

Recently I've been involved with several auctions and from the several auctions I bidded (7 auctions-ish, I forgot the specific number) I only won 1 auction. Today, I want to bid for a new item, but the "Problem with bid" message keeps on popping up....

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors