cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This has already become a tradition!

eBay shopping cart_2021823181952.pngeBay Item Bid History_2021823183748.png
I have 1 - 3 weeks of normal shopping on Ebay and then the nasty things that someone starts to do to me begin (Ebay.uk administrator?). Last time the site constantly dropped my bids at the auction until the end of the auction - now it is absolutely the same !!! For the last few seconds, my bets were simply ignored - there was no response. Ebay to the bet! But only now there is accurate confirmation that they wanted to hide it. I explain: in case of errors on the site (when updating the pages by Ebay itself, the user profile is restored from the backup. Now part of my actions has been erased and the profile has been restored from the backup. In the last backup, there was a hp mouse in my shopping cart! I received this mouse for a long time and I am grateful to the seller - but she's in my basket again !!!
I already understood - if no one solves my problemma, it only calms down for a while (1 - 3 weeks) after the next appeal to the community, then the relationship of employees on Ebay.uk has long since switched to another plane! This is no longer a boss-subordinate relationship - this is either a criminal or family or sexual relationship, or my problem would have been resolved long ago.
And I got a great idea - I'll record a video of all my trades and other "miracles" on Ebay and one day I'll post this fascinating video on Instagram, YouTube, Zuckerman and other channels. I think, apart from the loss of confidence and the value of Ebay shares, this will not change anything on Ebay itself. But if I can't have a quiet shopping on Ebay - I will at least get a lot of likes !!! I think it's a good idea to convert some nasty admin on Ebay.uk to likes on other sites !!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

You're in the Russian Federation, and you do your eBaying on the UK site. So why are you posting this on the USA site? Are you lost?

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@alllalex 

Was there a question in there somewhere?

Have a great day.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@kensgiftshop wrote:

@alllalex 

Was there a question in there somewhere?

Nope.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply