Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Report seller that cancels order

Hi, Is there a way to leave feedback on a seller that instantly cancels order that you won fairly.the seller has 100% positive feedback and i feel they do this often. Purchase history does not have a leave feedback option on this seller. I did file a...

Buying a ring and now the ring doesn’t look anything like it was described so I don’t know what to d

I’m having difficulty with the purchase and I was wondering if anybody out there can help me, I purchased a ring now the description that the person gave me said solid 14 karat gold now when I look at the ring it almost looks like parts of it is tarn...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

I cannot cancel payed order - which is way to refund ?

My order is payed, but after several days the seller cannot send it to my country.When I tried to cancel order I received message "Too later, try return".When I started return I received info that I need to send this to seller Please help!

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Close a dispute

I opened a dispute with the order no. 25-08595-29217 and seller wishes to refund for my item return but the dispute case needs to be closed. I googled how to closed an Ebay dispute case and it say to visit Resolution Center where I can remove the cas...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay is growing grumpy (oh and sucks)

I've been an ebay member for almost 20 years with zero negatives. I think I'm about done. My most recent issue has to do with not selecting the correct address when paying for an item. It would seem like a simple process to change the address, but in...

Does eBay hate itself?

Today eBay has moved all the options from the top of listings to the side of the page. Why? This is not an improvement and further more WHY do I have to keep clicking the options I want only to have them change when I start a new search or navigate t...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 3 helpful

Resolved! Ebay money back guarantee

Does Ebay use a "money back guarantee" and request that you purchase a "gift card"?

Resolved! New Buyer

What does it mean to be a “full moon buyer”? I was told that’s why my bid was cancelled by user from Germany.

Resolved! New seller does not seem to understand how eBay works.

On May 26, I purchased a vintage pottery piece (at a bargain price) from a new seller. I paid the same day. On May 31, I received a message from seller that she had been out of town and would ship my package soon. On June 2, I received this message "...

Resolved! Product arrived damaged. Seller takes no responsibility

This is a what should I do question .... I bought three products costing over $55.00. Before I opened the shipping box I could smell the items. I too photos as I opened the box. One of the products had spilled all over the bottle and box. I message t...

shampoo damage3.jpg shampoo damaged2.jpg shampoo damage5.jpg shampoo damaged.jpg

An item you selected was not added to your cart because the seller will not sell to buyers that do

I GOT THIS MESSAGE WHEN I WENT TO PURCHASE AN ITEM "An item you selected was not added to your cart because the seller will not sell to buyers that do not meet their requirements." I HAVE ALL GOOD SCORES AND STILL GET BLOCKED BY A BUYER? WHATS UP WIT...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 11 replies
  • 4 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors