Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Caveat Emptor- Sellers are Favored

Sellers have the upper hand with eBay. I was libeled by both eBay and the seller, who accused me of fraud. eBay refunded my money, claimed the items were stolen from my porch (they weren’t- I have them) and closed the auction so I couldn’t comment. B...

The seller used a backorder excuse to delay the refund timeline beyond eBay’s refund timeline

I purchased an item listed as in stock, but it never shipped. I reached out to the seller multiple times and they kept informing me that the item was on backorder. Eventually, after more than 30 days, I requested a refund but was ignored. eBay suppor...

Refund

To Whom This May Concern, I brought a movie as a guest on eBay call Man of Tai Chi from United Kingdomon 5\27 \2023 arrival 6\20 \2023. I sent an E-mail to the seller steading I did not receive my movie. I will like a Refund please. Order number 2310...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Battery

I buy 3 batteries from PowerQueen and the batteries isn't working as expected and their don't want to return the batteries or refund me back my money,I will update you with more information and photo of the batteries later if I don't get a positive r...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Idiotic new best offer system is a disaster

Who in their right mind came up with this new best offer system? It is a HUGE step backwards! 1. As a buyer it forces you to go through a multi-step approval process on EVERY stinking offer you make. 2. I assume that it autocharges you the agreed upo...

auction problem

It's my understanding that a buyer's maximum bid in automatic bidding is not revealed to other bidders. However, it appears to me that the winning bid came at the end of bidding with a bid just one increment above my maximum...and did not allow me to...

Leery of Purchasing From New Seller With Zero (0) Feedback as Price is Too Good to be True

My daughter‘s birthday is coming up and I wanted to purchase a blue, faux fur, cartoon weekender/duffle for her, specifically a PowerPuff Girls bag. There is one listed for close to $198 by one person, however, there is another person selling (suppos...

💥💥💥Warning💥💥💥

Buying Computers Just a FRIENDLY reminder If you are buying a computer or laptop from certain SELLERS (specializing in REFURBISHED at low pryces) , you might want to check the Allowed Threat section in Win Security BEFORE you do anything with it. Jus...

past purchase

My history is not showing my purchases. I have the need to look at a recent purchase and can't find it.

Never received an item

Order was marked as delivered early in the morning of the 22nd. I was outside tending to my garden at that time. My gardener was outside working as well. The delivery said it was done, but I cannot find the delivery box. PLEASE HELP ME FIND A SOLUTIO...

New scam for making money on ebay

Is the new scam now with ebays fraudulent sellers "Floating money". By selling items they dont have or shipthey can float money month to month before ebay MIGHT issue a refund. I have noticed this a few times with buying stuff that does not exist but...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors