Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Combine shipping ...

Hi there ,Lately , I can't ask / wait for a combine shipping from a seller . It is automatically charging any bid I win , though they are from the same seller . By the time I finish with the bid , they are all paid for . And I'll have to ask the sell...

order cancelation

I'm an avid ebayer, I buy items and I sell items on eBay so I kind of know my way around. I had a horrible experience with a seller, we will call seller A. I sent in an offer; I didn't hear back from seller A, So, I moved on to make a purchase from a...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Why don't sellers leave feedback anymore?

Bought a few things in the last month, or so, and I'm leaving feedback, but the sellers aren't. Does ebay no longer value feedback?

Seller not sending the item, posted another auction with it

Hi!So I won an auction for a low price, paid for the item, and then was ghosted for about a week. No response whatsoever. No update on tracking, no tracking provided. And today, I took another look at the seller's page and found out they have posted ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Dispute

Ord#08-10257-93861 I ordered this item on July 6th and paid with my credit card. U sent me this tracking #780797630030 I have a hard copy of the email so don’t say you didn’t! I used this tracking number to track my order it was tracked and delivered...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Que puedo hacer si artículo no llego

Que puedo hacer si mi artículo no ah llegado ya informe a Ebay sobre esto pero cerraron mi caso por qué en la información del seguimiento de Usps sale que se entregó pero no es verdad ese mismo día recibí un paquete de Best Buy con hora distinta ala ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can’t even request invoice

Can’t even request total price of the purchased item (invoice ) can’t message the seller as well I’m confused, what is going on with eBay like this, this becoming frustrating. I need assistance ASAP please

Resolved! Paying for an item via PayPal

Hello everyone. I have been an eBay er since 2003 and in very good positive standing . I recently purchased an item via PayPal and I’m not very familiar with the process. Whenever I buy something on eBay and my order is placed I would get an email ad...

Counterfeit Apple Watch

I just purchased an Apple Watch and the seller informed me the watch is a "replica". He is asking me if I still want it. His listing is illegal since his listing pretends the watch is genuine. Any advice to me on how to proceed? Thanks

Pokemon Pack Scam by Seller

Purchased 108 Crown Zenith packs from Seller All packs had only C/UC and reverse holos. That doesn't happen with Crown Zenith, let alone 108 packs. Crown Zenith is a known set that people can weigh the packs to find the hits/rare cards in the heavier...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors