Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ALL TIME WORST SELLER

I is just wondering what everyone's all time worst seller they is ever came across?? Last 3 months, Seems half the sellers I have bought things from either blind or just stupid Back to back tennis rackets with WRONG grip sizes I was sent a clamp adve...

When It's to Good too be True?

I am looking to purchase Sony equipment for a non profit that raises money for students & their college tuition. Recently, listings with the equipment we need, posted with many different sellers and zero reviews. The prices are 70% off and difficult ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sellers using aquiline tracking beware

Sellers using Aquiline tracking are most likely fraudulent. I purchased small item only $33. Seller continued to give me fraudulent tracking saying I should ask neighbors. Living in rural community we don’t get deliveries in less than three days unle...

biding

what kind of insanity is that, several times, I was the last bidder, it is end of time, and I get a greenlabel that I am the winner and suddenly I get notice for overbid or outbid after the end of time, so what is that, :: felony corruption, arbitrar...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

I am being charged $104. for shipping that the seller did not pay.

I won a bid on an item and paid the shipping fee of $8.00 as per the terms of the sale. When my item arrived, the post office wants me to pay $104.00 for shipping. It is an over sized item and according to the post office, the seller listed the item ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

EBAY SEARCH RESULTS

I try to find the lowest price for items by entering a key word in the search bar, then doing a search in all categories, lowest price first.I thought this would give me all the listings on Ebay for that search, however, this is NOT the case at all.T...

Items falsely listed

I recently have been looking at mens leather pants. If you look you will see many items listed as "leather" only later to discover that they are synthetic and sometimes not at all until contacting and asking the seller if the pants are "genuine leath...

Card conditions and eBay

More recent changes have been good for card buyers/sellers (example: graded vs ungraded categories when listing/buying a new items), but when it comes to ungraded cards and requesting the seller to list its condition, it's very unhelpful to allow the...

When to leave negative feedback

I recently purchased a supposed US mint silver eagle coin. What I received was clearly a counterfeit. (I have been a coin collector for 50 years so I know a little about coins.) One of the many flaws is that the reverse of the coin is oriented 180° w...

Frustrated with deceptive sellers

Looking for phone case - the ones I am looking at around $9. Same thing listed at $4.99, but by the time you pick your model # and color, it's back up to $9. No combination of options is available at $4.99, they just put that in so you think they are...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors