Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Shipping cost changed after purchase?

I bought an item internationally and it said it had free international shipping to US when I bought it. After I bought it I received an invoice for the auction end price plus roughly $10 shipping that came out of nowhere. Now when I try to pay the au...

Resolved! How long until a buyer must ship after item has been paid for.

I recently bought a jacket for a good amount of money 4 days ago as of March 13, 2018. The estimated delivery said it will arrive on Wednesday March 21st, which is a bit optimistic now. When I questioned the item to the seller he didn't respond, the ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping Costs way to high total rib off at ebay

the shipping cost,s are a total rib off on ebayis this the seller or ebay fault , for some products you must pay more shipping cost then the price of the artikel you buy

• 49 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Seller cancels order and I cant leave feedback......

A seller had a "Buy It Now" item that was discounted 50% off. I jumped on it. ($84.00 video game marked down to $42.00.) Should have known it was to good to be true. After paying, the seller cancels my order and refunds my payment. He tells me it was...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

WARNING!! Accounts being hacked??? High $$$ electronics being sold at super low prices!!

I buy lots of electronics , and have noticed over the last 2-4days a LOT of way to good to be true deals and things going on that don't make sense. Im going to use PS4's as an example but its going on with phones, XBOX One's and probably other stuff....

eBay do something about these Fraudulent Listings!

There are hundreds of fraudulent listings in bicycles category ...daily! These scammers are hijacking accounts and uploading these fraudulent listings in the hundreds. There are enough bad seller scammers already on eBay using thier own accounts. All...

Screen Shot 2018-03-17 at 11.42.34 AM.png

Resolved! Bidding on Ebay

Recently i bid on an outboard motor on ebay. With the BID WAS A MESSAGE that the bid was for the item AND the shipping, i made it VERY clear it was a BIT for the TOTAL cost including the shipping. I got a message from the seller saying he would take ...

Tracking says item delivered on the 13th but it was not. First time this has ever happened.

Tracking says item delivered on the 13th but it was not. First time this has ever happened. Coincidentally I was home sick on the 13th. Other mail was delivered, but not my item. From what i've read on these boards, the seller is still responsible. I...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

item not received

Well I haven't got my Doctor Who Sonic screwdriver earrings and I can't leave feedback because it's been that long and to I can't get in touch with the buyer I would still like those earings there telling me to open a case but I just want the earing

Followup feedback not showing

Recently I've left a couple of followup feedbacks in cases where my original feedback didn't cover everything, like where the seller refused to ship, then once I had been refunded, proceeded to email me almost daily begging me to change my neg. I've ...

Seller's other items shows '0'..... tons of items actually for sale

So, I've been noticing what seems like a glitch for a little while now.I'll look at an auction listing, click see Seller's Other Items, and the page shows nothing, even though seller has other listings for sale.Clicked a link from Facebook tonight a ...

Is ebay going down hill?

I signd up for ebay bucks when it first came out but I rarely use them because they reset after 30 days. Why can't eBay let us save them up like other point programmes. I hate when company's do this I stoped shopping in some places because of this. I...

I am receiving so many more incorrect items than I used to. What is happening to eBay?!

I've been buying and selling on eBay since the 90's. And up until the last few years, I used to always get the correct item. In the last year, I've had to deal with, I would say at least a dozen faulty/incorrect items. In just the last couple months ...

Resolved! Have not received item, seller won't respond to messages and seller has removed all items.

Hello everybody, On February 20, I bought an item from a seller from Japan. The seller has a handling time of 10 business days. The item was estimated to arrive between March 7 and March 12. On March 14, I sent the seller a message asking about the s...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors