Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking not showing when seller mailed item

I purchased an item on 4/17/20, which I still haven't received but it looks like it will be arriving today. I can see that the seller created and uploaded a tracking number to ebay on 4/17/20 the day of the purchase, but I cannot see when they actual...

High Seller Pricing

Hi All, I have been a long time Ebay Member almost since it started. I have bought and sold for years and found Ebay to be for many years a good place to find and sell items. That is until recently! I noticed that prices were gradually increasing ove...

User avatar by Scout
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

Seller Removed Negative Feedback

Ok, so I won/purchased the item on the 25th of April. Should have arrived on the 2nd of May, at the latest. According to the tracking, a label was created on the 2nd of May and hasn't made any movement since - which leads me to believe that my item n...

Ebay Changed Delivery Estimate - After Item Shipped

Purchased item on 05/01/2020. Estimated shipping, at purchase, 05/08 - 05/09.On 05/07 received confirm of item shipped. Estimated delivery changed to 05/13 - 05/14. The seller decided to wait 4-5 days to ship. To save face, ebay covers it up.So when ...

Seller is playing games and I'm about to report to my credit card company

He sold me a defective lasedisc for 75 bucks and sent me a partial refund offer for 4 bucks. What is this sick joke? This seller needs to be banned from ebay. I've had nothing but issues with this seller. I am about to call my credit card company and...

Resolved! seller sent wrong item, wont send prepaid shipping label for return

hello, my dog has aggressive cancer that is inoperable. the vet recommended turkey tail mushrooms. i contacted swanson vitamins to find out what is the difference between their "superior herbs" line and their regular line. they explained the process ...

What does it take to report an ourlandisly flagrant seller continuously violating policy???

I've reported this seller almost more times than I can count and Ebay in all of greedy wisdom refuses to address this problem seller probably because he has 35000 feedbacks. Someone PLEASE go review his neg feedback. Not the total but the substance a...

Do I trust the seller? Or have I been scammed?

I purchased a bike for my daughter’s upcoming birthday. I had already purchased the same bike from two other sellers who had refunded me saying that the bike was actually out of stock. So, when I emailed this particular seller to ask if it was in sto...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Item has been "in transit" for six days and counting?

Tracking shows that it was accepted at a facility in my seller's city ten days ago, then transferred to another city. There are four more tracking updates with no location details that just say "in transit to next facility." The estimated delivery da...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

KN95 mask.

eBay, Why are you allowing price gouging? People are selling masks 5x-20x the amount.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 15 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Item has been stuck on "In Transit to Next Facility" for 3 weeks now

I ordered it from a seller in China on March 30th and paid immediately. It was fairly pricey item at over $300, but the seller was at 100% with several thousand feedback. Within a week tracking said it was inbound out of customs, then on April 12th i...

How to report a seller for scam/fraud ?

I purchased an item this afternoon for $23.51 usd. I just received a message from the seller telling me they wanted to refund my money because the item was out of stock. I looked at the item again and when I went to the item it states this - The list...

I have bought a too good to be true item

I have bought a gtx 1080 8gb for 80$ + free international shipping.I think this is too good to be true.IAm really worried i think its a scam.Please advise me anything

scammed

what do i do now i have contacted the seller witch now is no longer on ebay after taking my money contected post office theis person scammed me out of what i payed for and now what u cant talk to ebay at all its all on a machine

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors