cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened to feedback, paid/shipped status?

eBayer 20+ years. What happened to the purchase staus info? Or where was it moved to? Currently this is not not good.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: What happened to feedback, paid/shipped status?

Purchase history has not moved....assuming you are logged in, it can be accessed via the My eBay drop down menu.  It defaults to the past 60 days...use the drop down menu on the upper right of the purchases page to see older purchases.  
If this doesn't address your questions, can you be a little more specific as to what you are looking for?

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

If you want to go waaay back: You can get a report of your buying and selling from eBay from the day you started your account. It does take a few days to receive it. Your eBay data

As I recall, it would be the listing number, item(?), date bought/sold and price. 

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Until recently there was a line in Summary (items sections) indicating feedback sent/recieved, payment made/due, item shipped/not shipped. It was all there right in front of you. Now none of that is shown in My Summary, so my question is... Where do you find it now?

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

eBay removed the icons that show which items have received feedback or are awaiting feedback.

But you can still use the buttons on the top of Purchase History to see which transactions are "shipped" or "ready for feedback".

If you want to know which of your transactions have received feedback, check your feedback page directly. Or you can leave feedback without respect to whether you have received it or not.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@mgonneau,

"eBayer 20+ years. What happened to the purchase staus info? ... Until recently there was a line in Summary (items sections) indicating feedback sent/recieved, payment made/due, item shipped/not shipped".

Back when you joined ebay those icons were not there.  I do not think they were added to the purchase history until 2018-19, or later.  So what did you do for all of those years?

You knew if you paid or not or you should know that.

If tracking was uploaded you clicked on it to see if there was an acceptance scan.  If you buy from a foreign seller, the domestic tracking number does not update until the item arrives in the U.S., clears customs, and is handed off to the domestic final delivery carrier.

You checked your feedback profile page to see if you received feedback or not. 

I do not remember ever using the icons to get the info.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

There's been feedback and paid status for years. The point is not to  quibble or argue for arguments sake. They had an efficient symbol system that worked at a glance. Taking it out or spreading it across multiple panes is a pointless step backwatds - the info is there why not just continue to show it in My Summary?

Message 7 of 7
latest reply