cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The seller paid for the return fees then opened a case to get it back!

Hello everyone,

I have been going through a lot if headaches with a seller, so I have ordred a product that wasn't as described the seller was so rude when contacted, I have returned the product the seller agreed to pay the shipping costs, he sent me the costs to my Paypal and after few hours he sent me this:

"i have lost 25 usd + my shipping cost to you, please remove your feedback, or i will dispute the paypal in 24 hours"

He did opened a case on Paypal today, what should I do please?

where can I contact ebay to resolve this issue ?

Message 1 of 57
latest reply
56 REPLIES 56

Re: The seller paid for the return fees then opened a case to get it back!

I'm just telling you how it works on here.... leaving multiple negs for a seller, let alone doing so before a case is resolved will not bode well when other sellers that you may want to buy from read your feedback.   They won't be interested in feedback left for you, since it can ONLY BE positive.. It's what you've left for other sellers that they go by.  Like it or not,  that's how it goes on ebay.

Message 46 of 57
latest reply

@get-bestdeals wrote:

I'm I not allowed to write honest reviews? I have the right to. and I didn't wrote any false claims it's a seller that should be avoided.

@get-bestdeals 
Yes, we are allowed to leave honest feedback ... but that doesn’t mean there won’t ever be negative consequences.

Your bombarding the seller with so many negatives … including for transactions that were positive … does not make you look honest.  [You are giving future sellers a bad impression of yourself.]

Not everything we’re allowed to do is a good idea to do.  🫤

Message 47 of 57
latest reply

But you didn't leave honest reviews. You lied, by leaving feedback about a different transaction in three of the feedbacks.

That is against eBay policy. Now you are an abusive buyer. That is nothing to be proud of.

Message 48 of 57
latest reply

@lacemaker3  @house*of*paws  @tinsoldierunderground 

What is done is done, if I knew I wouldn't be able to remove the feedbacks I wouldn't post them, but it's the seller actions that led us where we are now, he should assume the consequences.

As a buyer I got nothing to lose, and I don't care about my account, but him as a seller with a big store he should know how to treat his costumers or hire someone to handle them.

Return is a normal procedure that every store owner should be prepared to face.

Here is the situation I'm in now, I have $ 121 on hold with the risk of losing it.

And the first Claim ever that I got on my Paypal business account that I use for work for about 10 years without any issue until now.

Message 49 of 57
latest reply

And you think that justifies posting three dishonest, lying negative feedbacks. Not.

Message 50 of 57
latest reply

I didn't lied, the seller is to avoid and future buyers should now that.

I wrote that some of the products are good but the seller is not recomended.

Message 51 of 57
latest reply

@get-bestdeals wrote:

I didn't lied, the seller is to avoid and future buyers should now that.

I wrote that some of the products are good but the seller is not recomended.

Yes, you did lie.

You posted negative feedback that was based on a different transaction. On three different transactions. It's disgusting. And you keep arguing about it, and lying about it over and over again. You have no concept of truth versus falsehood.

You are unbelievable.

You are worse than the seller, and you have now proved that many times over. You are completely unreliable and dishonest.

Message 52 of 57
latest reply

@get-bestdeals 

You need to understand that what you've done to the seller is pretty abhorrent, as well as being completely against eBay feedback rules. Feedback is supposed to be solely for the transaction it's left for, not to punish a seller for a past transgression. I'm hoping the seller realizes he can ask eBay to remove your negs for the policy violations they are.

The worst part of it all is that you've singlehandedly destroyed the seller's business. They now have 6 negs in the last 12 months, bringing them down to 88.6%. Of those 6 negs 5 came from you. 

Message 53 of 57
latest reply

Everyone got his own respected opinion.

I'm the only one loosing here.

The seller tricked me into returning the product then opened a case against me, he strated this.

And he did wrote a bad feedback on my profile before I do.

After delivery he might claim that I sent him a rock or a soap and take the product and the money.

I cannot sympathize with him because he intended to steal my money.

Message 54 of 57
latest reply

Update 1:

The seller is gonna be penalised for feedback extortion

Update 2:

The seller's feedback was removed from my profile by Ebay

Message 55 of 57
latest reply

Update 3:

Ebay is keeping my feedback

Message 56 of 57
latest reply

Update 4:

Case escalated, I have got my full refund.

(Ebay didn't required the item to be returned, but I did returned it already)

Still waiting for Paypal decision regarding the return cost.

Message 57 of 57
latest reply