cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The item you selected has ended

Well? Where is it? Why do you keep hiding things? I want to see the bid history. I want to see the item I was watching. Why are you making things so difficult for us?

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Hi @pf9000 

If a listing has ended ... then you will see them under Completed/ Sold items.

BTW, do you realize that you are posting in the Community to fellow members?  You are phrasing your questions as if you're speaking to eBay.  Nobody here is 'hiding' anything.  🙂

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

It's not that difficult. Punch the number into the Search Bar (Advanced) and filter by 'Completed' or 'Sold'. Good luck.

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Not difficult.

Go to the eBay home page by clicking on eBay's logo on  top left side of this page.  On that page  My eBay is a good place to look for things you bid on or you're watching.

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Doesn't it seem like someone who has been on eBay for 22 years would have known that?  

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

That was my first thought, also. I dismissed it and started typing anyway... bless their heart. grimacing

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

When I do that, the Bid History doesn't show. It's too much of a hassle. Too much clicking. Ebay is making me Click, and Click, and Click, and enter something in a field, and I don't want to do all that extra work and searching to compensate for poor programming of these web pages.  All the information you need should be on one page and validations should be automatic. The programmers are NOT SUPPOSED TO PROMPT THE USER. The software is supposed to do the work. It's such bad form. A bad grade would be received if programming that way in Computer Programming Classes. It goes against all the basic rules of programming.

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

The web programing was done a lot better in the past.

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Maybe what you are looking for is over 90 days old, so you are not going to find it, or it was pulled by eBay when they banned a seller. 

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

I think the message ebay is sending is clear, ebay wants your attention directed on items that have not ended.

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

@ed8108 wrote:

I think the message ebay is sending is clear, ebay wants your attention directed on items that have not ended.

It has always been that way.  Or maybe not always but I can vouch for the past 22 years.  The default search always defaults to active items.  You have to specifically request a search of completed items.

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

"You have to specifically request a search of completed items."

Am I the only one who doesn't understand why anyone would find that too hard to do or too difficult? 

Message 12 of 12
latest reply