cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scammed

I was scammed and Ebay wont give me my money back.  I have proof that the seller put in false tracking number. How do I get my money back. 

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Scammed

Open a 'not received' return (must be within 30 days of 'last estimated delivery date'

When you are denied- then 'escalate' and have that 'proof' (assuming you got something from USPS showing item was smaller weight and went to another address) ready, then submit it with the 'escalation'. 

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Scammed

How do I get my money back. 

@runc-403 

Your first recourse is to open an Item Not Received claim (at least) one day past the Estimated Delivery Date on the order.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Scammed

Get help with an item that hasn't arrived | eBay

KrazzyKats
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Scammed

@runc-403 

Do you have written proof from the carrier i.e. USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc. ?  That is the only kind eBay will accept.  

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Scammed

Anonymous
Not applicable

Scammed by Ebay! Not supprised!

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Scammed

What kind of proof do you have?

You need a letter from the carrier stating that the package was not addressed to you.

Have a great day
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Scammed

@runc-403,

If you read and follow the instructions I wrote, that were accepted as the Best Answer in the link below, you will get the info you need to be abler to appeal the dispute that was turned down.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Buying/Fake-Tracking-information/m-p/34266951#M475809

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 8 of 8
latest reply