cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase history is gone?

just logged in, to find all my purchase history gone. i have alot of purchases. like a lot. 3 years of impulsive buying. lol. but there is nothing in the summary page, activity page. did they just delete this yesterday?

i dont have another account. have only had this one. my last purchases were only a few weeks ago, possibly a month at best.

2022-11-29_045756.png

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Purchase history is gone?

@gbaypackers,

According to your feedback profile you may not have made any purchases in the last 60 days.  Look carefully at the screen shot you provided. On the right, 2 lines down from the search button  Do you see where is says "Last 60 days  v " use the down arrow to see orders from 2022 back to 2019.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

well that was a long reply i gave to you, only for it to disappear as soon as i submitted.

thanks mudshark, but everything is gone and my last purchase was no longer than 2 months max. which doesnt explain why all my purchase history is gone. 3 years of history , i use to go back 3 years to check an item, now i cant even go back a few months?  this is probably my last straw. ebay does nothing for things like this, they just change things that dont need to be changed, and do nothing at all for things that need to be fixed.  you can stick up for this company all day long. but i wont. theyre idiots. sorry but, they have no idea whats up or down. they just constantly eff with the wrong things. makes no sense. constantly changing stupid things and leaving important things that we need, trashed. yah i'm upset. i have yet to see a change in here thats worthwhile

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

My purchase history is still showing all my purchases, so this isn't a site-wide issue or change.

I can see from your feedback that you have received a lot of feedback for purchases made between 6 months to a year ago. If changing the time interval shown on your purchase history doesn't show them, you can try this:

https://www.ebay.com/mye/myebay/summary

Once you have clicked the link and are on the Summary page, scroll down once or twice, until a banner appears at the top that looks like this. Click on Orders at the top center of the page, in the banner.

image.png

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Did you use PAYPAL to pay?  Go to paypal. Every transaction that you ever did should be there.  

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

My purchase history is still showing all my purchases, so this isn't a site-wide issue or change.

@gbaypackers 

I'm with @lacemaker3 and @mudshark61369... mine are showing when I use '2022', for example.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

@ms.rodriguez* wrote:

Did you use PAYPAL to pay?  Go to paypal. Every transaction that you ever did should be there.  

PayPal doesn't have any details or information for Managed Payments orders. It just shows a payment to eBay, nothing more.

Also, PayPal starting limiting how many years of purchases you could access several years ago.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

oh m gee. that worked. thank you Lacemaker3!

hugs,

Mimi

Message 8 of 8
latest reply