cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product is a scam

All these adult dolls that are being sold on eBay are coming out of the same warehouse. Doll I got was like a 12 year old with huge breasts. It's disgusting. Looked nothing like the pictures.  I failed dispute, it was rejected because the doll wasn't sealed. The thing came wrapped in a blanket. It wasn't sealed when it came. Adult extra small women's clothes are to big. It's absolutely gross. Ebay closed my case within hours and my appeal even faster. Seller wouldn't take it back. Would cost me 400+ dollars to ship it back if there was a company address to do so. I can't find any information about the company anywhere. The seller information button doesn't bring up anything but a black screen. This is horrible. I reported them to my bank. This is unacceptable business practices. Don't buy from them.

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Product is a scam

I'm guessing you used the wrong reason for return. Possibly a remorse return, didn't like it, didn't fit, changed my mind are remorse returns and if a seller has a no return policy your return can be denied. You should have opened a not as described return, your seller would have no choice but to send you a return label and refund when they receive it back. Since the return and appeal are both closed, there's nothing eBay can do for you. 
You can file a chargeback through PayPal if that's how you paid, or your credit card company to get your money back. 

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Product is a scam

This is a very important question:  When you opened a return case, what reason did you use for wanting to return it?  This won't help with your closed case, but it might help us explain what happened.  

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Product is a scam

Ya, those are nonreturnable.

Have a great day
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Product is a scam

Neither Ebay or PP offers buyer protection for sex toys.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Product is a scam

Thank you both for your answers.  Guess I did not realize that. 

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Product is a scam

In fairness to you, it's not exactly a category we normally deal with here. 🙄

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Product is a scam

Maybe it's not a sex toy.     Guy wants to drive in the ride-share lane.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Product is a scam

If you paid by credit card, contact your card company.   Might be a bit awkward explaining that to their reps....   

Message 9 of 9
latest reply