cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page Is Stuck

Page Is Stuck.pngNo response when I click on the Bell. There are two messages. I had to wait a very long time before the page would respond.

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Page Is Stuck

The bell notifications are flakey for me as well.

Most likely not a showstopper.  Carry on.

Posting ID
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Page Is Stuck

Hi @pf9000

Within the last 5 or so hours ... you've posted separate threads about:

• A page being stuck.
  • Missing tracking information.
  • Seeing the wrong currency.
  • Forum page loading too slow.
  • Listings being hidden from you.

Are you having a bad day ... or just enjoying pointing out things that are wrong with eBay?  😊

I noticed that you rarely ... if ever ... returned to the thread to answer questions from the people who are trying to help you ... so I'm honestly wondering about your motivation for posting.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Page Is Stuck

The OP could be having connectivity issues, they as have posted are connected to a DSL service but wants to blame eBay. 

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Page Is Stuck

I am doing Ebay a service by bringing these problems to their attention and they seem to be ignoring me.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Page Is Stuck

You make a valid point. Ebay no longer functions well with DSL ISP's.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Page Is Stuck

@pf9000 wrote:

I am doing Ebay a service by bringing these problems to their attention and they seem to be ignoring me.

@pf9000 

Ummm... 'They' are not here. We're just buyers and sellers hanging out in the forum. 

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Page Is Stuck

@pf9000 wrote:

@pf9000 

You bring nothing to eBay's attention with these posts.  No one from corporate eBay is here.  These boards are just for members like you, buyers and sellers, who try to help one another.  eBay does not even maintain or moderate these boards, but contracts with an outside company to do so.

If you want to notify eBay about something, contact eBay at the corporate offices in San Jose, CA, to tell them you seem to have nothing but problems trying to use the site.

-

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Page Is Stuck

Ebay is supposed to work with DSL. There are numerous problems with the web pages throughout ebay, such as having functionality issues and validation problems., and excessive wait for page loading. This forum is functioning very poorly. Have to wait several minutes before it is ready to accept entry.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply