Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Adding a new credit card number to paypal

I want to add a credit card number to my paypal when I try this message comes up and I can go no further :The ability to link a PayPal account is no longer available; however, any previously linked account remains active.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is this is a scammer?

I won a camera auction yesterday. But I think this may be a scammer. The guy has been on eBay for 3 years. Has 11 positive feedback. no negative. All for sporadic things like expensive cameras or expensive electronics. Stolen items? Red Flag #1 - str...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How to sue eBay for embezzling my VAT payment money

I had to double-pay VAT on two of my purchases. On arrival the post handler requested VAT payment as my original VAT payment through eBay was not received by Danish customs. After wrangling with eBay customer service, they refunded VAT on my first pu...

Bidding

I was bidding on item I was winning but seller retracted the bid and then blocked me. What do I do? I try to contact seller they haven’t responded to me on why

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

No. Money

I went to purchase an itemAnd there was not money in the card. The money was put in the card on 11/03/22 at 10:20 am on that day. I want to know what happened and why.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Reserve Not Met

There is a listing I am watching that says "Reserve Not Met". While I haven't bid, could someone tell me what the Reserve Not Met means. I am confused as to how an auction like this works.

Ebay's Authentication Failure: why I would never buy another luxury watch on ebay.

Over the past year I've purchased ~$20,000 in fine watches on ebay.I'll never buy another watch on ebay; their Authentication Department OPEN watches, potentially voiding warranties, and the inspection caused damage that resulted in a $750 service bi...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors