cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PICKUPTEN coupon only gives error: You already applied this code to an order.

When trying to apply today´s coupon PICKUPTEN it always gives me the error :

You already applied this code to an order

Even tough I haven´t placed an order for weeks.  It´s not fair that I´ll miss on the coupon because of technical problems and I´m forced to make a purchase of an item since I made an offer and now I have the obligation to pay it.

Not Cool Ebay. Not Cool.

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: PICKUPTEN coupon only gives error: You already applied this code to an order.

Same here, what could be the problem

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Re: PICKUPTEN coupon only gives error: You already applied this code to an order.

Same issue with me and I am new to ebay!

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

eBay says I already used the coupon, but I have not ordered anything at all today nor with the PICKUPTEN coupon.

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Same issue.

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

SAME

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Same problem

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

same here. an hour left and it says i already applied it. i should get a refund or something for this!!

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

The very same thing happened to me two years ago.

There was an email promoting 15% off on purchases of $150 or more.

After shopping around for about five days, I found an item and bought it, and when I entered the code, it said it was invalid.

I called CS and they told me that the promotion was only 10% of $200.

I said that there was an email stating a different promotion on my ebay account.

They said that this was a mistake, and insisted the promotion was different.

I gave up trying to explain the logic to the CSR.

When I went back to copy the email, it was 'conveniently' deleted.

This is not the first time ebay has done this.

It's a typical bait and switch to stir up income for a company dropping dramatically in stock value.

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

It seem we all got screwed by Ebay this time.
Message 10 of 11
latest reply

I had no problem using the coupon.

Message 11 of 11
latest reply