Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Item not recieved. No tracking number. And seller won't respond.

I purchased an item on the 13th of November, which was shipped the following day. But it's now the 23rd and I still haven't recieved it. It was coming from the US, and eBay said it would arrive on the 20th. The seller never gave a tracking number for...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Don't want promotional emails

I set my settings so I don't receive promotional emails from ebay. Every so often, however, ebay changes my settings on its own so I then start getting promotional emails again. It happened again two days ago. So I called ebay and the rep supposedly ...

Resolved! 15% off discount today, check all offer details

Enter multiple items into your shopping cart first.When paying enter PICKFASTReceive a 15% discountEnds at 8 pm ET Please first see all details & exclusions to make sure that you are in compliance with the offer to avoid disappointment.

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

seller declared value wrong, not willing to correct it

Hi, Item arrived via FedEx and they requested invoice and proof of payment. I had requested the invoice when items were bought but did not bother to check until it was requested by FedEx. Invoice was excel spreadsheet with wrong amount and no shippin...

Resolved! Can't view item I bought

Hi, I just bought an item and I now don't seem to have access to view the full picture or details about the item. I tried the following:1. Click on My eBay / Purchase History2. Click on the small picture of the item I bought.3. A multiple listing of ...

No Decimal point when bidding

there has been no decimal point available to use on my alphanumeric keyboard on my android phone when i have tried to bid on several occasions resulting in me only being able to bidding in whole pounds, it is fine on other sites i use.Has anyone expe...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

🚨 Today Only, Extra 15% Off Your Cart 🚨

Today only, until 8pm EST! Download the app and save with code PICKFAST. Full terms and conditions here: https://pages.ebay.com/promo/2018/1121/70319.html?_trkparms=%26clkid%3D8319863041897300822

User avatar by eBay Staff (Alumni)
  • 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

A seller tries to deceive me

A seller discounted two items and i bought them. Now he sent me a message that he does not have the items on stock and suggested a refund. When i checked, he is actually selling them (more expensive of course) Also he marked them as "sent" What shoul...

bidders bidding up high and not paying

I've been trying to sell a lighter. First had a auction and it was bid very high, much higher than I though it would go. Although rare, i've only saw one sell last spring for half that. Anyway, the buyer didn't pay, the top 4 bidders all had chinese ...

Fortnite items

Hello all of you good men, I recently bought some fortnite items off of eBay and even though I sent the seller emails and asked him when the day would be when he would give me the items,after more than a day he still has not responded. Should I be wo...

cannot trust reviews anymore...

I recently dealt with a seller who did not ship me what was described ... I left a negative review and someone else had bought a similar item and left a negative review as well... I noticed a few days later our reviews were gone and this unscrupulous...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 11 replies
  • 5 helpful

Feedback for long shipping time items

Many items shipped from China have estimated shipping time longer than 60 days. I often find myself chasing after a seller after not receiving an item I bought and I wish I could leave a negative or neutral feedback for this seller to warn potential ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Are there still any reputable free sniping services?

Waaay back in time, when I was a more dedicated collector, I used a couple of different sniping services that were free and did a good job. I haven't used one in a long time and was looking around for one, but I'm not as trusting as I used to be 10 o...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors