cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orders section my ebay page changed

I just noticed the orders section has changed.  Those little icons for paid, feed and shipped are now gone.

Another improvement ?   

Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: Orders section my ebay page changed

It’s been around for a few weeks and it’s terrible.  Try leaving feedback for a seller, it used to be one click now it is much more difficult. 

Message 2 of 22
latest reply

I also dislike it. I can no longer track the orders from that page, and instead have to navigate to my purchases page. This is clearly another one of those "change for the sake of change" things. It's done solely so someone can justify having a job.

To that person who decided this was a good change to justify your job, you suck!

Message 3 of 22
latest reply

@beefjerky wrote:

I also dislike it. I can no longer track the orders from that page, and instead have to navigate to my purchases page. This is clearly another one of those "change for the sake of change" things. It's done solely so someone can justify having a job.

To that person who decided this was a good change to justify your job, you suck!

You can just click on the "View order details" on the right and "Track package" is on the top left of the order details page.

Message 4 of 22
latest reply

Yes, I understand that. However, if I have multiple orders, I used to be able to quickly check the status of them all quickly on that single page. I can still do that on the "purchases" page, but that page doesn't have the offers section. It now means I have to visit extra pages to do the same thing I used to be able to do on that single page. It's a pointless change, and a clear regression from a functionality standpoint.

Message 5 of 22
latest reply

Ebay has probably found a way to get paid by clicks. Meanwhile, it sucks for everyone else

Message 6 of 22
latest reply

Yeah... when they removed those icons from our purchase history page a few months back, we could all cheat by going to our summary page... and now they took that away too. 

Now we have to go BACK to the purchase history page for the tracking number...???  I didn't even notice that until you mentioned it.

The summary page was fine yesterday. 😒

Message 7 of 22
latest reply

With less info cluttering up the orders now they can give us the gallery view next.

Message 8 of 22
latest reply

Maybe they will make a "premium" purchase history/summary page with our icons and common sense design back and we will need to subscribe to it so that eBay can charge us a monthly fee...

...or deal with this crappy version...

Maybe that will be their next money maker. 😂

Message 9 of 22
latest reply

Okay Satan...

Seriously, don't give them any ideas!

Message 10 of 22
latest reply

eBay made this change and they clearly have no UI/UX experience. This new change is absolutely garbage.

Message 11 of 22
latest reply

I've been primarily buying the last decade or so and I also HATE it.  It was so convenient being all on one page,

now if I don't leave FB immediately after opening packages, I have no idea what transaction needs FB.  Obviously the person who suggested or made this change does NOT spend time buying or selling.  No wonder so many people are leaving.

Message 12 of 22
latest reply

@kathyseven wrote:
now if I don't leave FB immediately after opening packages, I have no idea what transaction needs FB.

It's really still very simple to see which items need feedback.

On the top of the purchases page there is a toolbar, click on "Ready for feedback" and it will show what items you have not left feedback for.

Screenshot 2023-04-13 at 21-06-47 My eBay - Purchases.png

Or you can use the link below:

https://feedback.ebay.com/fdbk/leave_feedback

Message 13 of 22
latest reply

That same toolbar is also on top in the orders section of myebay page, just click on "Ready for feedback"

Screenshot 2023-04-13 at 21-18-51 My eBay - Summary.png

Message 14 of 22
latest reply

@beefjerky wrote:

Okay Satan...

Seriously, don't give them any ideas!

😂😂😂...  I am naughty aren't I... 😁

Message 15 of 22
latest reply