cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item return to seller by postal service.

I purchased a rim on ebay.  The Items was returned by the postal service.  The seller received the item and refuses to refund purchased payment.  Ebay sided with the seller. So now the seller has the item and my money. Ebay decided to do nothing.  How can I file a complaint about this?

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

You purchased an item.

"item(s) was returned"...?

Why?

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Why was it returned?

Was it for a bad address, if so, you loose your MBG and the seller doesn't have to refund.

Or, did you receive the item and just ship it back without starting a return?

Have a great day
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

More information is needed here... how is it that the item was returned to the seller?

As the other posters have alluded to, there are several scenarios where may have voided the MBG.

Did you refuse delivery?  

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

How about returning here and giving absolutely all the details of the transaction? 

And, if the last estimated delivery date has passed by at least one day and you don't have it, why would you not open an item not received case?

Under what circumstances (exactly), did this get returned to the seller?  

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

@soh.maryl wrote:

How about returning here and giving absolutely all the details of the transaction? 

How about providing this brand-new buyer and poster with a way to find their thread?  😉

Hey @anfe_7

Could you please tell us how/why the rims were returned by the postal service?  That information is crucial to your getting accurate advice about what to do.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

How can I file a complaint about this?

@anfe_7 

With all due respect, I think your time would be best spent making yourself whole.

Can you tell us exactly what caused your rim to be returned to the seller and not be there with you? 🤔

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Not sure what to say. Your seller sounds shady. 

I refund for bad addresses but subtract shipping costs. I doubt shipping cost more then the item! 

I would be upset also if I were you. 

Message 8 of 8
latest reply