cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there A Filter or Identifier of Sellers shipping via DHL ?

Whenever is see DHL in a tracking report I know I am not going to get the item when it said I would and you cannot follow an item tracked by DHL because they don't seemingly update but once a week if then.   I dont' want to buy from sellers using DHL.   Hope there is a filter.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Is there A Filter or Identifier of Sellers shipping via DHL ?

@tdebuys,

If you receive a DHL tracking number it is usually because the seller is actually located outside the U.S., in China or drop ships from there. For domestic shipping DHL is slower and more expensive to use.  

The reason for the tracking not updating for a week is the time it takes for the item to come from China and to be processed through customs.  Sometimes you can tell what service a seller uses to ship, by clicking on the Shipping returns and payments tab on the listing page. Most legit sellers will list the name of the service they use USPS, FedEx etc., in the shipping info on that page.  Your seller did not.

You need to start checking each seller's feedback profile page before buying from them.  You can click on the numbers of neutral and negative feedback the seller has received to read only those comments. Since neutrals do not count against a seller's percentage you need check those out.  Never go by a seller's feedback percentage alone. 

The last seller you bought from is Registered in China, as noted on their profile page.  (Danger, Will Robinson)  Their item location only gives the states their items are supposedly located in, all of which are known hubs used by chinese sellers. A proper item location has a city and state where an item is located.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 2 of 2
latest reply