Did you mean: 

I CAN NOT USE HOLIDAYSAVES20

ITS MONDAY NOV 27 3:04 AM ---I SAID PM IN PRIOR MESSAGE

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

@d194073,

You posted about the issue on the Technical issues board, and that could be why you could not find it.  According to what I found out about the Coupon it ends on 11/27 but it does not say at what time. Maybe it was only good through the 26th. There may be restrictions on which Items you can apply the discount to so read the info carefully. 

Use the link below and when it opens click on the Get The Coupon button, maybe you will get a different code to enter for your purchase. 

https://www.ebay.com/b/Sales-Events/bn_7115049177

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

IT STATES ---PAY BY 11.59PM PACIFIC TIME ON 11/27/23.  

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

@d194073,

I kind of figured it would be active until midnight tonight, but didn't take the time to read everything about the coupon's terms.  You may not be able to apply the code if what you are trying to buy exceeds the monetary discount amount limit, or if the category of the item you want to purchased is not covered by the coupon. If you open the link I gave you in my first reply, all of the terms/limits of the discount should be explained.  You should be able to access the information from the message you received about the discount as well, by clicking on the More details, Read More, or other similarly worded link in the message. They will be underlined indicating they are a link.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

@d194073,

I just searched for something in the coupon search page, but here weren't any items that matched my keywords. So eBay shows items that were not eligible for the coupon, which was confusing. So it's possible that you may have chosen an item that is not eligible, even though you were searching for coupon-eligible items. Only items that are listed in one of the "events" are eligible.

You should check the total price anyway. I noticed that some of the items that were not eligible, were a lower price than the eligible items even when the coupon was applied. I would not get hung up on using a coupon or getting 20% off. Just go with the best price.

Another possibility, this is from the terms and conditions:

"For US eBay users: Coupon is subject to U.S laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments, escrow, or gift cards."

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

I MEET ALL THE REQUIRMENTS----EBAY DOES WANT TO PAY THE 20% DISCOUNT ON MY TWO ITEMS.

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

MY ITEMS ARE ELIGIBLE-STAMPS.   EBAY DOES NOT WANT TO PAY

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

@d194073 wrote:

MY ITEMS ARE ELIGIBLE-STAMPS.   EBAY DOES NOT WANT TO PAY

Do you mean postage stamps, or first day covers, like that? I just searched, and there are no stamps included in the eligible items for this coupon.

The closest I could find was a faux-down comforter with the word "stamped" in the title.

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

This is all I could find with the keyword "stamp". No postage stamps or collectible stamps.

https://www.ebay.com/e/daily-deals/23-rw47-c5-sfc-main?_kwdomcat=11450,11700,888&_bkw=stamp

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Events did not show up in the ebay coupon page I received.  

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

@d194073 wrote:

Events did not show up in the ebay coupon page I received.  

You have to click on "See Details" and then scroll down to see the list of events. See the screenshot and link below. There are about 42 of them all told.

However, if you search on this linked page, and make sure that the search results stay on that page, then you can find items that are eligible for the coupon. There are no postage stamps or collectible stamps included.

https://www.ebay.com/e/daily-deals/23-rw47-c5-sfc-main

If there are no eligible search results, then eBay will show "Similar items on eBay" at the bottom, and those items will not be part of the special search group because they are not eligible for the coupon. So you have to be careful not to be led astray.

lacemaker3_0-1701125135033.png

eBay doesn't pay the discount anyway. The sellers do. In order to get items into a coupon promotion like this, the sellers have to agree to the lower price.They also have to have multiples of the items available, so they won't go out of stock immediately (or quickly). That's why the coupon is not good on everything on the site.

Of course, most of the prices are raised to compensate, which is why you need to check to make sure that you are getting a good deal. There are likely to be better deals, and a lower price bottom line, without the coupon.

Message 11 of 11
latest reply