cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I report price gouging?

How do I report hand sanitizer being sold for insane prices? 

Message 1 of 304
latest reply
303 REPLIES 303

Re: How do I report price gouging?

This is the best thing to do for "gouging": DONT BUY IT AND MOVE ON!

Message 286 of 304
latest reply

Spoiler
Wrong! It's not right that the wealthy people can you throw away $100 for $10 worth of toilet paper or paper towels while other people go without. It's not right that they go to the stores and the price gougers empty them out while everybody else goes without. I have been getting up at 4 a.m. and going to the stores as soon as they open and still can't get anything I need because of price gougers. They should be kicked off eBay and definitely and arrested and the store personnel that is assisting them.
Message 287 of 304
latest reply

Except hundreds of people appear willing to pay 200 bucks for 6 rolls of toilet Paper. Moving on isn't possible when toilet paper is available nowhere else.
Message 288 of 304
latest reply

Go to the listing and choose Report item, which you'll find next to the description and shipping and payment options. On the File a report page, select Price gouging in the Report Category field. In the Reason for report field, select Price gouging. Select an option from the Detailed Reason field and then Send.
Message 289 of 304
latest reply

Price gouging Lysol spray - these people should never be allow to post again on eBay Ever again - wow can’t believe there still on eBay! Absolutely terrible Human slim!
Message 290 of 304
latest reply

Has complaining about it made it magically appear in your bathroom?

Message 291 of 304
latest reply

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH. Those who complain the most during a crisis are always the ones who do the least to help the crisis.

Message 292 of 304
latest reply

Clorox Disinfecting 4 Pack 300 Count
Item no: 124144897457
Seller: dani_lopez062011

Prohibited item and it is listed at $180 for 4 cans of wipes, normally $9.99
Message 293 of 304
latest reply

also can report as price gauging

Message 294 of 304
latest reply

So I just saw a can of Lysol Spray, 1 can, for $149.99. I clicked the report item link and put price gouging in all 3 boxes. It said invalid Item # but the item number came prefilled from the buy it now page and I couldn't change it.
Message 295 of 304
latest reply

It is not a supply and demand issue if you buy up a Truck load of hand sanitzer just so you can sell it for stupid high prices because there is none left in the state.  Anyone who does this should be made to eat the cost of all those hand sanitizer bottles and provide them to the public for free.  Common everyday items should never cost a fortune.  Give me a break.

Message 296 of 304
latest reply

The crisis is what it is...It is a great tragedy for mankind.  Given its magnitude should we really have to be worrying about toilet paper and cleaning supplies?  No.  People stop the madness and quit trying to make your first million selling this stuff for super high prices.

Message 297 of 304
latest reply

@coolections Why should people not be allowed to purchase what they want just because some are whining about the price being to high??? What's next, a ban on selling sports cars because not everyone on Ebay can afford one?!? C'mon man.....

Message 298 of 304
latest reply

@sverkayk815  Why shouldn't people be allowed to buy/pay what they want on Ebay? Using your ideology, no one should be allowed to buy a new car if everyone can't afford to have one.

Message 299 of 304
latest reply

Hydrogen Peroxide is being sold at 20-40X it's value

Message 300 of 304
latest reply