cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help my friend ! to him unfair closed his account, account is blocked not fair! how to help?

For my friend, the seller sent the goods to the wrong address, he opened a case for a refund and in the end, eBay closed his account. he is still waiting for his goods, and his account is blocked. this is right?

HELP!

Message 1 of 15
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Help my friend ! to him unfair closed his account, account is blocked not fair! how to help?

Did your friend open an actual case within the thirty day MBG?

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Re: Help my friend ! to him unfair closed his account, account is blocked not fair! how to help?

Seems like there are some missing details in this case.  I'm not sure what that might be, but definitely not the complete story.

Message 2 of 15
latest reply

What did the email say that your friend received when their account was suspended?

Have a great day
Message 3 of 15
latest reply

Did your friend open an actual case within the thirty day MBG?

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 4 of 15
latest reply

Ebay doesn't close accounts because someone opens a case. Ever. There's more to this story than is being stated here. But your friend can still open a case with a Paypal, if that's how he paid, or file a dispute with his credit card.

Message 5 of 15
latest reply

As others said, there is more to the story. Ask your friend, if he/she told you everything. Looks to me like he/she may have interacted with the seller, engaging in something that violated ebay policies. And if he/she had a few similar transgressions, it is not inconceivable that ebay would close his/her account.

Message 6 of 15
latest reply

There is another thread on the forum that sounds very much like this. Is  your friend from Georgia? If so, his account isn't closed. 

Message 7 of 15
latest reply

friend message:

"my dear friend! Again, I noticed late, it turns out you didn't write the room number there! look at your photo, only the name is written twice, but the room number 1479466 was not written, so it happened that you did not indicate this, please, contact the fedex post office ask for it to be delivered to the specified room 1479466. thank in advance. ""my dear friend! Again, I noticed late, it turns out you didn't write the room number there! look at your photo, only the name is written twice, but the room number TBS-1479466 was not written, so it happened that you did not indicate this, please, contact the fedex post office ask for it to be delivered to the specified room TBS-1479466. thank in advance. "

Message 8 of 15
latest reply

friend message:

"my dear friend! Again, I noticed late, it turns out you didn't write the room number there! look at your photo, only the name is written twice, but the room number TBS1479466 was not written, so it happened that you did not indicate this, please, contact the fedex post office ask for it to be delivered to the specified room 1479466. thank in advance. ""my dear friend! Again, I noticed late, it turns out you didn't write the room number there! look at your photo, only the name is written twice, but the room number TBS-1479466 was not written, so it happened that you did not indicate this, please, contact the fedex post office ask for it to be delivered to the specified room 1479466. thank in advance. "

Message 9 of 15
latest reply

friend  message:

"my dear friend! Again, I noticed late, it turns out you didn't write the room number there! look at your photo, only the name is written twice, but the room number 1479466 was not written, so it happened that you did not indicate this, please, contact the fedex post office ask for it to be delivered to the specified room 1479466. thank in advance. ""my dear friend! Again, I noticed late, it turns out you didn't write the room number there! look at your photo, only the name is written twice, but the room number 1479466 was not written, so it happened that you did not indicate this, please, contact the fedex post office ask for it to be delivered to the specified room 1479466. thank in advance. "

Message 10 of 15
latest reply

friend message:

"my dear friend! Again, I noticed late, it turns out you didn't write the room number there! look at your photo, only the name is written twice, but the room number 1479466 was not written, so it happened that you did not indicate this, please, contact the fedex post office ask for it to be delivered to the specified room 1479466. thank in advance. ""my dear friend! Again, I noticed late, it turns out you didn't write the room number there! look at your photo, only the name is written twice, but the room number 1479466 was not written, so it happened that you did not indicate this, please, contact the fedex post office ask for it to be delivered to the specified room 1479466. thank in advance. "

Message 11 of 15
latest reply

friend message:

"my dear friend! Again, I noticed late, it turns out you didn't write the room number there! look at your photo, only the name is written twice, but the room number 1479466 was not written, so it happened that you did not indicate this, please, contact the fedex post office ask for it to be delivered to the specified room 1479466. thank in advance. 

Message 12 of 15
latest reply

friend   message   to seller:

"my dear friend! Again, I noticed late, it turns out you didn't write the room number there! look at your photo, only the name is written twice, but the room number 1479466 was not written, so it happened that you did not indicate this, please, contact the fedex post office ask for it to be delivered to the specified room 1479466. thank in advance. 

Message 13 of 15
latest reply

@giunachka wrote:
friend message:

Looks like that message is from the seller, not Ebay.

Did your friend not provide the right address?

Have a great day
Message 14 of 15
latest reply

@giunachka 

It's only necessary to post something like his message once in a thread. We can all see it in that one post. There is absolutely nothing in that message, however, that in any way has to do with your friend supposedly having his account closed. Again, if your friend is the person from Georgia who posted in this forum today his account's not closed.

As for getting a refund for his purchase, sellers ship to the address given on the checkout page. It sounds like that address was incorrect, since labels printed through eBay automatically pull in that address. 

Message 15 of 15
latest reply